World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series: 7/25/05 “fast Facts”

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
WHAT
The World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series continues their Great Plains swing with stops at Lebanon I-44 Speedway in Lebanon,MO Tuesday, July 26th before heading to the Red River Valley Speedway in West Fargo,ND Friday, July 29th and Saturday July 30th.
7/26: Lebanon I-44 Speedway: $10,000 To Win “Missouri 50”.

7/29: Red River Valley Speedway: $5,000 To Win “North Dakota Governor’s Cup 30”.

7/30: Red River Valley Speedway: $10,000 to Win “North Dakota Governor’s Cup 50”.

WHERE

Lebanon I-44 Speedway: 6 miles NE of Lebanon,MO on I-44 to exit 135 (Sleeper), then north to Outer Drive, then 1.1 miles west on old U.S. Route 66.

Red River Valley Speedway: I-94 to exit 343, then east 0.7 miles on U.S. Route 10 to the Red River Valley Fairgrounds.

WHEN

Lebanon I-44 Speedway: Pit gates open at 3:00p.m.; Spectator “Tier” parking gates open at 2:00p.m.; Grandstand gates open at 4:30p.m., Warm-Ups at 7:00p.m., Time Trials at 7:30p.m. and Racing at 8:00p.m.

Red River Valley Speedway (Both 7/29 & 7/30): Pit gates open at 3:00p.m.; Spectator gates open at 5:00p.m., Warm-Ups at 5:40p.m., Time Trials at 6:30p.m. and Racing at 7:30p.m.

TICKETS

Lebanon I-44 Speedway: Adult (16 years of age and over) general admission tickets $30.00, student (13 – 15 years of age) general admission tickets $10.00, youth (6 – 12 years of age) general admission tickets $5.00 and children (5 years of age and under) free. Pit admission $35.00.

Red River Valley Speedway: (July 29th) – Adult advanced and general admission tickets $25.00, children advanced and general admission tickets $10.00, Pit admission $30.00. (July 30th) – Adult advanced and general admission tickets $30.00, children advanced and general admission tickets $15.00, Pit admission $30.00.

WEB SITES

The World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series: http://www.dirtmotorsports.com/LMS or http://www.woolms.com.

Lebanon I-44 Speedway: None Available.

Red River Valley Speedway: http://www.redrivervalleyfair.com

ABOUT THE TRACKS

Lebanon I-44 Speedway is a high-banked 3/8ths mile clay oval. For further information phone 417-532-2060 (track) or 417-732-2766.

Red River Valley Speedway is a high-banked ½ mile dirt oval. For further information phone 701-282-2200 or 800-456-6408 or e-mail to info@redrivervalleyfair.com.

PREVIOUS WINNERS

The World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series will be making their maiden appearance at Lebanon I-44 Speedway.

The World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series made their first ever appearance at Red River Valley Speedway August 6 & 7, 2004 with Steve Francis of Ashland,KY capturing the inaugural event.

SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

Lebanon I-44 Speedway: NASCAR Nextel Cup and NASCAR Busch Series driver Carl Edwards will compete against the “Dirty Dozen” race teams. The Stacker 2® Mid America Racing Series (M.A.R.S.) race teams will join the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series race teams in the “Missouri 50”.

TELEVISION

The cameras of SPEED Channel will be on hand at Lebanon I-44 Speedway with broadcast slated for November 12th at 4:00p.m. EST.

Upcoming broadcasts of the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series, part of the fourteen 2005 World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series events broadcast on SPEED Channel, include a rebroadcast of the June 6th “26th Annual Gopher 50” at Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley,MN airing Saturday, July 30th at 1:30p.m. EDT. Recently added to the SPEED Channel coverage of the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series will be a rebroadcast of the May 21st “Armed Forces Day 60” at Tri-State Speedway in Haubstadt,IN slated to air Monday August 1st at 2:00p.m. EDT.

SPEED Channel is available through cable systems nationwide, DISH Network (Channel 150) and DIRECT TV (Channel 607).

TUNE INTO THE WEB

Fans not able to attend the Friday, July 29th and Saturday, July 30th events at Red River Valley Speedway can stay up to date with all the action through DIRTvision.com. A special free video cybercast of the “North Dakota Governor’s Cup 30” will be broadcast Friday at 9:00p.m. EDT. The Saturday “North Dakota Governor’s Cup 50” will also be video cybercast starting at 9:00p.m. EDT but a subscription to DIRTvision.com will be needed to view Saturday’s video cybercast.

Fans can experience the excitement of the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series events live on Dirtvision.com through the DIRT Radio Network broadcasts. And, cybercast video of select World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series events will be broadcast through DIRTvision.com.

To find the DIRTvision.com video broadcast schedule or listen to the audio broadcast, log on to www.dirtvision.com and click on the DIRT Radio Network logo. Listeners will need Windows Media Player 9 or higher to listen and view the DIRT Radio Network. Companies who are interested in advertising on the new DIRT Radio Network should contact DIRT Motorsports at 877-572-2464. For technical support or questions, e-mail webmaster@dirtvision.com.

HEAR IT FIRSTHAND

RACEceiver is the Official Driver Communicator of DIRT Motorsports. A compact radio receiver that conveniently fits into a driver’s pocket, a RACEceiver allows each driver to hear directions from series officials, which greatly enhances the safety and timeliness of events. A similar version available to fans will allow RACEceiver users to hear what information series officials are relaying to the drivers. For more information about RACEceiver, visit www.raceceiver.com, call 866-301-7223 or look for their sales trailers at various events.

THE WORLD OF OUTLAWS STACKER 2® LATE MODEL SERIES “DIRTY DOZEN” DRIVERS

The 2005 edition of the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series “Dirty Dozen” drivers includes defending World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series champion Scott Bloomquist of Mooresburg,TN ( No. 0 owned by Bloomquist Racing), current championship point leader Billy Moyer of Batesville,AR (No. 21 owned by Billy Moyer Racing), Steve Francis of Ashland,KY (No. 15 owned by Francis Motorsports,Inc.), Rick Eckert of York,PA (No. 24 owned by Raye Vest), Dale McDowell of Chickamauga,GA (No. 17M owned by McDowell Racing), Chub Frank of Bear Lake,PA (No. 1* owned by Chub Frank Racing), Darrell Lanigan of Union,KY (No. 29 owned by Lanigan Autosports), Dan Schlieper of Sullivan,WI (No. 9 owned by Dan Schlieper Racing), Clint Smith of Senoia,GA (No. 44 owned by Jerry Passmore), 2004 World Of Outlaws “Rookie of the Year” Tim McCreadie of Watertown,NY (No. 39 owned by A&C Speedworld,Inc.), Shane Clanton of Locust Grove,GA (No. 25 owned by RSD Enterprises,Inc.) and John Blankenship of Williamson,WV (No. 23 owned by Number 23,Inc.).

Also committing to running the bulk of the schedule with the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series in 2005 as well as gunning for the 2005 World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® “Rookie of the Year” honors is teen sensation Josh “Kid Rocket” Richards of Shinnston,WV (No. 1 Mark Richards Racing,Inc.).

2005 WINNERS
February 17th at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville,FL: Billy Moyer - Batesville,AR
February 19th at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville,FL: Tim McCreadie - Watertown,NY
April 8th at “The Rock”/Allegany County Speedway in Cumberland,MD: Steve Francis - Ashland,KY
April 9th at Bill Sawyer’s Virginia Motor Speedway in Saluda,VA: Clint Smith - Senoia,GA
April 29th at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver,PA: Billy Moyer – Batesville,AR
April 30th at Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown,MD: Rain Out
May 13th at Limaland Motorsports Park in Lima,OH: Power Outage
May 14th at Butler Battlegrounds in Quincy (Butler),MI: Clint Smith – Senoia,GA
May 20th at Brushcreek Motorsports Complex in Peebles,OH: Dale McDowell – Chickamauga,GA
May 21st at Tri-State Speedway in Haubstadt,IN: Billy Moyer – Batesville,AR
June 1st at Farley Speedway in Farley,IA: Rick Eckert – York,PA
June 3rd at Eagle Raceway in Lincoln (Eagle),NE: Rain Out
June 5th at Dakota State Fair Speedway in Huron,SD: Tim McCreadie – Watertown,NY
June 6th at Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley,MN: Darrell Lanigan – Union,KY
June 18th at Jim Nier’s KC Raceway in Chillicothe (Alma),OH: Jackie Boggs – Grayson,KY
June 27th at Ransomville Speedway in Ransomville,NY: Scott Bloomquist – Mooresburg,TN
June 29th at Fulton Speedway in Fulton,NY: Chub Frank – Bear Lake,PA
June 30th at Bridgeport Speedway in Bridgeport,NJ: Scott Bloomquist – Mooresburg,TN
July 2nd at Stateline Speedway in Jamestown (Busti),NY: John Blankenship – Williamson,WV
July 6th at Delaware International Speedway in Delmar,DE: Darrell Lanigan – Union,KY
July 8th at Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown,MD: Tim McCreadie – Watertown,NY
July 9th at Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown,MD: Tim McCreadie – Watertown,NY
July 12th at Sharon Speedway in Hartford,OH: Tim McCreadie – Watertown,NY
July 22nd at Memphis Motorsports Park in Memphis (Millington),TN – Steve Francis
July 23rd at Tri-State Speedway in Pocola (Fort Smith,AR),OK – Billy Moyer

UPCOMING EVENTS
After the swing through Missouri and North Dakota the World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series band of travelers will venture to Cedar Lake Speedway in New Richmond,WI for the “USA Nationals” Thursday – Saturday, August 4th – 6th. The “Dirty Dozen” race teams will finish their swing through the upper Plains and Midwest Tuesday, August 9th at Dubuque Speedway in Dubuque,IA. The WoO race teams then head for Lernerville Speedway in Lernerville,PA Friday, August 12th followed by events at Lincoln Speedway in New Oxford,PA Saturday, August 13th, Lebanon Valley Speedway in West Lebanon,NY Monday, August 15th and Rolling Wheels Raceway in Elbridge,NY Tuesday, August 16th.

WORLD OF OUTLAWS STACKER 2® LATE MODEL SERIES SPONSOR
The World Of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series is brought to the fans across the country by several sponsors and partners, including series sponsors Stacker 2®, Hoosier Racing Tire and SPEED CHANNEL. Promotional Partners include AMB i.t., RACEceiver, HUMMERSGONEWILD.COM, Zippo Lighters, and The University of Northwestern Ohio. Contingency sponsors include DART Machinery, MSD Ignitions, Wrisco Industries, and Quarter Master.

Back