World of Outlaws vs. AllStar Circuit of Champions on July 8th at I-55 Raceway!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (June 5, 2006) I-55 Raceway will present two big sprint car series in one race on Saturday, July 8th. The World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series versus the AllStar Circuit of Champions Series will feature some of the best sprint cars drivers in the country. Drivers from both series will be competing for championship points in this event.

All Stars Greg Wilson, Chad Blonde, Brock Mayes, Danny Smith, Paul May, Dale Blaney, Brandon Martin, James Mosher, Barry Ruble, and Neil Shepherd will be taking on the World of Outlaw Mean 15 drivers that include Donny Schatz, Joey Saldana, Jac Haudenschild, Craig Dollansky, Daryn Pittman, Brooke Tatnell, Chad Kemenah, Jeremy Campbell, Justin Henderson, Terry McCarl, Randy Hannagan, Dion Hindi, Brian Carlson, Becca Anderson and Jason Martin.

Reserved tickets are on sale now for this event and you can get them by calling 636-479-3219.

UMP Modifieds will also be on the card. You can see some of the best modified drivers in the Midwest region battling two, three and even four wide around the high banked one-third mile oval.

I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, please contact the track at 636-479-3219 or visit www.i55raceway.com.

Back