worley takes third in points in mods

Kingkracer

i have one question? worley third in points
we busted our butts this year and all we get is third in points we win 2460.00 $ in putrse money and we get third in points let me break it down if we do not break on a double points night we win the points champioship by just a few points what a season if any class was a class to watch it was the modifieds but lets face it francis wins it and it is a ticker tape parade wonder if worley won it would it be a topic or is it just old news this is getting old (worley wins so what francis wins ,bohn , burch greenwalt its like they won the nextel cup) like we are looking for a a new topic hey the guy has been doing it longer than anybody in the mods but no respect all we talk about is the francis and the montgomerys our or all the others. give me a break after thirty five years we should give a guy at least a little notice for what he has done let me geuss old news right????

Kingkracer said:
we busted our butts this year and all we get is third in points we win 2460.00 $ in putrse money and we get third in points let me break it down if we do not break on a double points night we win the points champioship by just a few points what a season if any class was a class to watch it was the modifieds but lets face it francis wins it and it is a ticker tape parade wonder if worley won it would it be a topic or is it just old news this is getting old (worley wins so what francis wins ,bohn , burch greenwalt its like they won the nextel cup) like we are looking for a a new topic hey the guy has been doing it longer than anybody in the mods but no respect all we talk about is the francis and the montgomerys our or all the others. give me a break after thirty five years we should give a guy at least a little notice for what he has done let me geuss old news right????

This is why they warn you as a kid...DON'T SNIFF THE GLUE!!:rolleyes:

Third in points

What is this? Get down on Worley time. Hey 3rd may be looked at as 2nd loser-Bullsh*t-it is also an accpolishment. How many excellent drivers and fast mods run at SFCR. Third, Do The Math. Tommy drives hard and is in the league of any of the top mods. He is there every sat. night to race for us and adds excitement to the race. Mike and huricane crew attained a goal that is very elusive for any driver & car. That`s super Mike. I think the mod races would be less without Tommy. 3rd place is only the 2nd loser sounds like jealously to me. Like him or not he has been in the top runners every year, hope we can do as well next year, our goal is just make the top 10. I am proud to say that KingKracer was educated by me, well for a couple of years anyway.

So, Kingracer - what exactly ARE you mad about??

That you worked hard and only got 3rd - do you have some sort of divine intervention we all don't know about and that 1st should automatically be handed to you on a silver platter? Are you saying that 1st and 2nd didn't work their butts off too b/c if I were them, I'd take offense to that comment.

OR

That you only got $2460.00 in purse money - welcome to racing buddy, it's a not for profit sport & if you're in it for the money, might I suggest finding another outlet! I really don't know how to elaborate on that one, it pretty much speaks for itself.

OR

Is it that you're not getting this HUGE pat on the back? Jealous maybe? Ok, ok, everyone STOP what you're doing and give him a nice little golf clap, apparently mommy or daddy didn't give him enough attention as a child. If you're out there for the fame and glory - why don't you try to get out there IN Nextel cup so you can get more recognition - maybe even on TV!! For Pete's sake, we're all grown ups here, if you want extra attention, try doing something like Shannon's chicken dance or Wolf's howl or what other racers do with thier General Lee horns when they win - it's called a gimmick!

Sorry, but I'm having a very hard time understanding you!

From what I've seen this season, I think Hurricane Motorsports deserves 1st not just because of his driving ability, the fact that he can set up a car and that his car was just that darn good, but he is one driver that earned a lot of respect from fans, staff and other racers because of his SPORTSMANSHIP.

Just for those of you who don't know what sportsmanship is (and I know there are those of you who don't) here's the definition straight out of Websters...

Main Entry: sports·man·ship
Pronunciation: -"ship
Function: noun
: conduct (as fairness, respect for one's opponent, and graciousness in winning or losing) becoming to one participating in a sport

Congratulations Mike, family and crew - you earned and deserved your championship!

Just a word of advice.....start your post different. I respect Tommy Sr and have been a fan since I was little. He raced with my dad way back when. He does deserve a huge pat on the back but for you to just complain instead of congratulating him then all you will get is negative posts. JMO
Congrats to everyone on a good season!

Kingkracer said:
Wow, start the pity party! I guarentee you Tommy doesn't know about this post. He's one of the most popular drivers ever at SFCR and I'm sure this post would embarass him to death.
I do have one question Kingracer, how many features did Tommy win this year? The reason I say that is you don't start out an article talking about the third place driver you start out talking about the winner and go from there. I have total respect for Tommy and I believe almost everyone on this board does, like Yvonne said, your wording of your post really comes off like a bunch of sour grapes...

hope this helps

I have a question for you Kingracer, do you think that your the only crew member at the track who has worked your b*u*t*t* of all season and got third in points? Wrong, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for ya but every driver, crew member, sponsor,the list goes on has worked hard for what they ended with.

Congratulation to Mr. Worley Sr. great season and 3rd place is better than last. Great Job!!!!!

Sorry just had to get that off my chest, I feel better now, carry on!

I should have added - I AM a Worley Sr fan (I love that he drives ALL kinds of cars!), so please don't take my previous post as any negativity against him. I tend to try to make idiots look more like idiots, even though some are just so good at doing it themselves.

Congrats Tommy, 3rd in points is something to be very proud of!

WOW !!!! Should I say Congratulations first before I rip on you ? :eek: Yea you not Worley ! If you think you are the only one who bust butts then you have been sniffing the glue as previously posted. What about the people who placed 15th or 20th and showed up every week who did not win 2,400 and something dollars? But 15th or 20th ! My friend you think 3rd S U C K S try going down the line! I am sure Worley is not responsible for this post ! Just some over zealous and I am sure disapointed crew person. Hey we all have disapointments. And only one person can be the Champion. Congratulations to them and Good Luck to the rest next year!

Maybe he needs to post his name so we know who he is. Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to know.:confused:

Hey girls......thinkin of goin to poplar bluff this weekend. Won't know til later in the week though. Are you guys gearing up for Nov 12th? Maybe we'll have a heat wave or something on that day. You know weather in Missouri. Never can tell.

Good luck at the Bluff. Looking to seeing a pic of Lou with the checkered flag :D . Don't freeze too much!

Got the Carharts and subzero sleeping bag packed and ready to come up to watch on the 12th. At least they're starting earlier so it won't be as cold - thanks for that, Pevely!!

I think it's only gonna be like 53 or the low but who knows between now and Saturday. Hopefully he gets the truck fixed to pull the car. If he doesn't then I guess it's just another weekend at home watching SPEED. LOL! Just tryin another track, we haven't got our fill of racing yet. Cya.

racerwife3d said:
Maybe he needs to post his name so we know who he is. Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to know.:confused:

Hey girls......thinkin of goin to poplar bluff this weekend. Won't know til later in the week though. Are you guys gearing up for Nov 12th? Maybe we'll have a heat wave or something on that day. You know weather in Missouri. Never can tell.

Hey I talked to mom today about going, she said if we go without her she will be really mad at us. I knew she would go it's in the blood, she won't miss a race if she can keep from it.:D

Take the warm cloths and some juice to keep you warm ! Good Luck to you guys. Looks like speed channel for us. The Nov 12th is the only other show Chris is racing at the present time! That can be like the weather though and change as the wind changes LOL!! Racewidow it's a date for the 12th better make sure you and Wittle Wicky Pooh make it! :)

We'll be there. Better save us a spot! Plenty of room too b/c I'll have tons of stuff to pile on in case of cold. You can keep your juice! EEK! That stuff scares me!!! Drink too much of it, you'll end up on somebody's hood mooning the fans flapping your wings like a giant chicken screaming Cheap Cheap, Fun Fun!!

Bring it on sister ! There will be plenty of room for you guys ! OMG now that is a scary visual ! :eek: That thought has never crossed my mind in all my years of the juice! But beware of your soda! Because this just might be a sight I'd have to see ! :eek: :D ROLMFAO !!!!!

Back