Worley wins?

wiggins86

MODERATOR'S NOTE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If some of you people are not grown up enough that you can't make a single post without bashing some driver then you don't need to be making posts at all. So here's the deal, either it stops or I'll delete this board completely.

actually wiggins, Tommy raced probably one of the cleanest races of the year...nobody was gonna catch him once he got up front...Timmy was closing in on him at the end, but ran out of laps!! One thing about it....Tommy has a fast, fast car this year!! Amazing what excellent equipment(Maxim Chassis, Wesmar engine) will do for you!!!

Well Done!!!

Tommy has done a great job with racing clean, he definately deserved that win, he drove a clean hard race. Congrats Tommy and Crew!!!!:)

That was actually one of the better races of the season...Jason Keith had a good battle going with Jimmy Hurley at the beginning and then Worley just ran away with it. Ricky Logan also had a good night, running 4th! Great job to everyone, hopefully there will be a great show this weekend too!

Bashing

I Can Remember Someone On Here Last Year Bashing Guy Webb Because The Allstars Did'nt Show Up For A Race!!!!!!!!!!!really Don't Care What This Person Say's, It Was Nothing But Bashing Another Person "and Your Not To Bash Anyone On Here!!!!!!!

Wiggins are you here starting trouble again?.....LOL

I don't blame you.

Not sure people on this forum know who you are.

opnwhlmnd said:
Wiggins are you here starting trouble again?.....LOL

I don't blame you.

Not sure people on this forum know who you are.
What do I win,I know who the troublemaker is,lol

Worley has the 97 car dialed-in and is fast,and putting on a great show.

He deserved the win. Everyone else lost.

Good job Tommy.

Hey Tom....talking about not being a slouch....youve been running really well too!!! Keep it up man....good luck this weekend!! Give em hell!!

Well it's nice to hear that the 97 car is racing somebody clean.....sounds like progress is being made then. Last time I was there he deliberately slammed me into the backstretch wall. I was in the black 86.

hey wiggins were you a lapped car in the way or Robbie N. who don't know how to drive?
Don't get on her and trash people if you have something to say about Tommy tell him to his face.

Actually sprint97 I was in a 360 outrunning The 97 car with a 410...I can only assume he didn't like it and that is why he felt the need to put me in the wall?

I don't know who Robbie N. is, but as you say don't get on here and trash people....I am simply stating the facts, not trashing.

I will have to agree with Wiggins on this one, I was there that nite and on the back stretch when ever thing went down coming out of 2!;)
And as for Joey that nite I thought that was just some bump drafting!

I too...would have to agree with Wiggins. I don't care how you put things into perspective, there was some overly aggressive driving going on in the 97 camp last year.

dirtracefan21, are you saying that Worley's got the $44,500 Wesmar outlaw engine, a cheaper version of the outlaw motor, or one that's been through the ringer a few times?

It is a T-Mac motor from wesmar. His new motor should come in today from donott if you think his wesmar is fast just wait this motor is good on dry slick. Special thanks to Alan Barton for the 2 new cars and 2 new motors.

I knew he got the Wesmar from McCarl.....wow, looks like somebody has got the hookup!!! Ott makes a pretty damn good motor as well!!

why do people have to bring me into this, i dont even race anymore and am at Pevely every saturday so please leave me out of this. Tommy and i have had our problems in the past but talked to him last thursday at the bar and he didnt act like we had a problem anymore and i dont have one with him so once again please leave my name off this board...

Rob Neubauer

Back