Worley's Fault !!!

57Dad

Creator of the 57d
Saturday night will probably set a record for this year as the longest sprint car A main for the season, and I think we can blame Tommy Worley for being so fast, and driving so clean, and making it look so easy, that everyone was driving over their heads trying to keep up.

Good job Tommy. (I think you owe a total of about $6,000 to the drivers that were trying to catch you).

Boy does somebody have the wool pulled over your eyes.:confused:

Obviously, you never witnessed him drive a late model. Let's just say he hasn't changed his techniques on how to pass cars very much.

I have a pictured saved to my other computer from a couple years back that shows Steve Short receiving one of those "late model passes" with his sprint car. It's the one where he went through the turn one-two fence and I believe it's also the one that sent him to the hospital.

Sorry, Not too many Worley fans on here.

Boy does somebody have the wool pulled over your eyes.:confused:

Obviously, you never witnessed him drive a late model. Let's just say he hasn't changed his techniques on how to pass cars very much.

I have a pictured saved to my other computer from a couple years back that shows Steve Short receiving one of those "late model passes" with his sprint car. It's the one where he went through the turn one-two fence and I believe it's also the one that sent him to the hospital.

Sorry, Not too many Worley fans on here.

I agree 100% Big Right Rear! Let's see the list I know of "Chassis Twister" Worley's victims, Steve Short, Jay Landolt, Bryan Mattews and I don't make it to SFCR every week!

I'm talking about Saturday night April 28th.

Maybe if everyone wasn't so negative about the past, Tommy might like being liked and change his "style" of racing.

How many feature wins does Tommy have under his belt? How many does the other drivers that you mentioned? How come no matter how good Tommy does someone always has something bad to say. Come on guys support our local drivers.
Thanks, to 57d for the good compliments.

Victory in JESUS!!!!

I'd like to have seen were Tim would have ended up in the Adam's 360 car if he hadn't smoked the motor. Looked like he was getting it dialed in and the track was starting to slick up.

There Is No Doubt That Tommy Is Fast But There Were Several Cars That I Thought Had A Shot To Win. I Think If She Wouldnt Have Roled In Her Heat Race She Was Gonna Give Tommy A Run For His Money.

Maybe

She was very fast and she most likely would have caught tommy but i dont know if she could of gotten around him because he would out drive her. Not takin anything away from her cause hes been racing alot longer but no one was gonna beet tommy saturday night.

races sat. night

im not on here to stir the pot or reply to anyones comments,id just like to say i would love to have seen the race if timmy hadnt blew the motor,he was on the move.good luck this year timmy.

Timmy didn't blow the motor,the panard bar came off and went through the oil tank,he was taking his time,but was coming.

love him or hate him, the 97 was bad fast sat. that's a good motor in that car. also jason did awesome finishing where he did. he is running really well with a motor that just isn't there right now. way to go jason

Allwings, were you at the races? Tommy was lapping the 7 on the bottom and the 7 turned right and Bob jumped his right rear. Don't get on here and stir the pot. We hated that for Bob he had a fast car and was running great.

Victory in JESUS

didnt the 97 car push 7 car into the 27 and take the 27 out of the race

I don't think it was Tommy's fault. He went to the inside of the Cooper machine. Bob decided to outside and Cooper moved up into his path. It didn't look like any contact occured until Bob went for the wicked ride. Bob had a very fast race car and looked like he was going to win it, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time. jmo

my opinion.....

I am not a worley fan. I am not a joey montgomery fan. seems to me that is where all this bull$h!t on these posts start. it's a battle on the track, and a battle on the web.
Anyway, as much as i dislike both of them, they are good drivers. I will give them that and respect them as fellow racers. as far as the "bump and run" passing, that has been around for years. it has just aquired different names now. tommy does it, joey does it, i've done it, just about everyone has, or will at some point in time. that's part of racing. deal with it. you used to be able to get on this forum and read about the races, chat with fellow racers, and so on. Now EVERY POST somehow gets turned into a bash fest because a bunch of cowards won't settle their problems face 2 face like real men. they want to hide behind the world wide web. This particular post was to congratulate tommy on his win and that's I will do at this time. CONGRATS TOMMY!
now all you crybabies and wusses who want to hide behind your user name and talk a bunch of $h!t and bash eachother, take it to myspace if u ain't got the balls to clear it up in person. keep your crap off of here and more people would enjoy this forum again.
Again, congrats to tommy, I would have liked to seen how timmy would have finished, yes tiffany was fast but had bad luck, bob thoman: WOW. ALOT of fast cars, alot of good drivers, and alot of good racing.
Also, congrats to joey for starting off the season with the points lead. He will definately be a top contender again this year.

when has the 97 car won with out incident
OK hows this Could've would've should've, Worley won the race. BTW I have no dog in this fight but to say Worley is at fault EVERY week is a little far fetched. Sat. nite he had everybody covered.

I agree with chopper

I have the same opinion about this forum, just about word for word.
Anyway, there were alot of good drivers, and yes it would be interesting to see were timmy would have finished. And Bob Thoman as well. I think it was a pretty good race. I think we will see quite a few new winners this year.

Back