Worthless people

3eF56A29N97

Well this past friday me and my family attended the races at Tri city. I just wanted everyone to know that people are breaking into vehicles in the parking lot again!! There was a 18 volt 1/2 inch drive snapon impact, 2 batteries, a charger, and a flashlight stole out of my fathers truck!! I havent spoken to Kevin or Tammy about this i dont see it being a regular thing!! And am not trying to discourage anyone from goin to tri city!! Just wanting people to know to hide belongings to discourage punk theives from breaking into vehicles!!!! And to make sure people keep there vehicles locked!!

hiding your belongings from prying eyes should be a given. you wouldnt leave your curtains open at night while dressing would you? hell no. wouldnt even think of it. you have to keep stuff out of sight.they tell you that on the evening news constantly. sorry that your high dollar tools were stolen, but the responsibility of keeping your stuff safe is yours. dont mean to sound like an ***, but its just fact.

OMG, I agree with art!! :eek:

Folks, look into your own vehicle....what can you tell about the owner? Do you see something with an address on it? Do you leave bank envelopes in plain view? Anything valuable should be hidden and out of sight. Use your trunk! Don't leave change in a cup holder or the console....that is just too temptimg for some folks. Strangers should not be able to tell anything about the owners of the vehicle by looking in the windows.

Sorry you had your possessions taken, but learn from this experience and hide stuff you don't want to have to replace. It happens everywhere, not just at TCS. The back of a pick-up truck is fair game to some people....lock your stuff up and out of sight! Those who have not had something stolen yet, learn from this experience and go look at your vehicle tonight! :)

I'm just sayin'. I feel better now.

We got 2 GPS's stolen fro me and the wife's cars which.....were unlocked in front of my house. but.......we were lucky. Other side of town.....they popped holes in doors to get to the lock rods on cars that were locked. More expensive to fix even with a deductable versus GPs's. These theives are good and are not scared. My garage has been broken into 2 times.....once in daylight! I dont get why the cops have no way to least try to set up a sting. Easy todo but costs alot i guess. ****s........seems if you own something nowadays always 10 people itching to nab it

Art.So are you saying that anything that isnt hidden in your car /truck/house/ garage is fair game and its your own fault because someone broke in and took it ???

i said THE RESPONSIBLITY IS YOURS. i didnt say it was his fault.dont read your own sh*t into what i said. yeah, it ****s that there are folks out there who take stuff. but, if they dont see it, they dont take it. pretty simple theory. let me ask you a question, mr heffs 71.. if your teenage son/daughter left their cell phone/ipad/ipod/ whatever in the high school locker room on the bench, and went back an hour later and it was gone, what would your words be to them??? i think it would be something like this... " its your responsibility to make sure your stuff is secure, because if its left out in the open, someone will watch it for you... watch it go right into their pants pocket, never to be seen again"... am i right or wrong? if i am wrong.. please; anyone out there correct me. we are all adults here, and live in an adult world.. its not really rocket science; just common sense.

Back