Wouldn't it be great if ......

HWORRELL

>>>WOULD IT NOT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV TONIGHT
>>>> >>AND SEE G. W. BUSH GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH.....
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >>My fellow Americans:
>>>> >>
>>>> >>As you all know, the defeat of Iraq's regime has been completed.
>>>> >>Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war,
>>>> >>our mission in Iraq is complete.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American
>>>> >>Forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days.
>>>> >>It is now time to begin the reckoning.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries
>>>> >>which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is

short.

>>>> >>The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of

the

>>>> >>countries listed there.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the
>>>> >>world's Nations are on that list. My press secretary will be

distributing

>>>> >>copies
>>>> >>of both lists later this evening.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those
>>>> >>nations on List 2 ceases immediately
>>>> >>solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we

will

>>>> >>hunt
>>>> >>you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the
>>>> >>Earth.
>>>> >>Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal

>>>> >>now.
>>>> >>Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia

for

>>>> >>negotiations.
>>>> >>They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>I'm ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France,

>>>> >>Germany, and Russia.
>>>> >>Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

Bon

>>>> >>chance, mes amis.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN

>>>> >>diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid

tickets

>>>> >>to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded, and crushed. I

>>>> >>don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. Pay your tickets
>>>> >>tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos
>>>> >>I have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around.
>>>> >>Guess where I'm gonna put 'em? Yep, border security.
>>>> >>So start doing something with your oil.
>>>> >>Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty---
>>>> >>starting now.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>Some will accuse us of isolationism.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>I answer them be saying darn tootin'. Nearly a century of trying to help

>>>> >>folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying

>>>> >>enmity of just about everyone on the planet.
>>>> >>It is time to eliminate World Cup soccer from America.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>God bless America.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>Thank you and good night.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>"If you can read this, thank a teacher"
>>>> >>"If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier."
>>>> >><br cle
>>
>>> >
>
>>
>>

no the best thing he can say is that he screwed up and is leaving office that would be great. Remeber he is the reason we are there and nobodey likes us.

crzyfanX said:
no the best thing he can say is that he screwed up and is leaving office that would be great. Remeber he is the reason we are there and nobodey likes us.

I'd have to disagree. There's only one reason why we are there, FREEDOM!!!! If you don't like it, leave!

crzyfanX said:

Yeah just all of a sudden when Bush became president everyone in the world started hating us... gimme a break. 9/11 happened before we went to Iraq this time not vice versa.

History quiz... which president ok'd the troops going to Somalia??? By crzyfanX's logic, we should have been welcomed with open arms since it wasnt Bush that sent in troops right???

Nice subject matter though HWORRELL thanks for posting.

qwaynick said:
I'd have to disagree. There's only one reason why we are there, FREEDOM!!!! If you don't like it, leave!

WHY DOES THE UNITED STATES SACRAFICE THE LIVES OF OUR SOLDIERS AND SPEND OUR MONEY FIGHTING FOR OTHERS FREEDOM? DON'T FLAME ME FOR MY OPINION, BUT THAT PLACE IS TERMOIL AND ALWAYS WILL BE. ANY MAN PUT IN PLACE TO TRY AND TURN IT AROUND WILL BE A TARGET AND KILLED.J/M/O HOW MANY AMERICAN LIVES WILL BE LOST AND AMERICAN DOLLARS SPENT BEFORE THEY SAY HEY, WE GOT THE BALL ROLLING, NOW ITS UP TO YOU...GOOD LUCK!???

not to sound harsh PITDRIFTER but... isn't that basically what is planned when we talk of Iraq having democratic elections within a year? I do agree that the amount of lives and money spent is way overboard, but if we leave now with the country having no working government, the result down the road will be way worse. Not only will the terrorists have it in for us, but then the Iraqi populous as a whole will despise us.

I do however agree that there are huge issues in this country that need attended to and the money spent liberating Iraq could have probably made this country alot more livable for some of those struggling.... but now that we are in Iraq and we have took a stand, we have no choice but to see it through. JMO of course.

Saddam May Be Outta There, But A Lot Of His Followers Aren't. The Ones We Capture Or Kill Are Replaced Daily. They Are Like Roaches They Just Keep Multiplying. Trust Me, I Feel For The "good People" Over There. But, Seems Telling The Good From The Bad Is The Hard Part. I'm To The Point, I'd Rather Them All Die Than Another American.

I think you forgot the line stating that he is taking over oil producing countries to lower gas prices to 50 cents a gallon...........................

The far LEFT People are sooooo shallow.
The liberals still won't be convinced but:

Worst president in history?

(The following appeared in the Durham, NC local paper as a letter to the editor.
Please forward to all on your list as this will put things in perspective:)

Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war.
They complain about his prosecution of it.
One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst president in U.S. history.

Let's clear up one point: President Bush didn't start the war on terror.
Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11.
Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.

FDR led us into World War II.
Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman finished that war and started one in Korea.
North Korea never attacked us.
From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
an average of 18,333 per year.

John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.
Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
an averag!! e of 5,800 per year.

Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent.
Bosnia never attacked us.
He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.
Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
Over 2,900 lives lost on 9/11.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us,
President Bush has liberated two countries,
crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida,
put nuclear inspectors in Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot,
captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.
We lost 600 soldiers, an average of 300 a year.
Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at home.

Worst president in history? Come on!

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...

It took less time to take Iraq
than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound.
That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard
than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq
than it took to count the votes inFlorida!!!!

Our military is GREAT!

Hope you all find it interesting... :)

alot of repub's on here or are they former dems that believe the dems are going to take away the guns? this ought to start something

That's a GREAT post Modracer. People need to realize what would be happening to us if Bush wasn't such a strong leader. Just remember when you go to vote this November, who would the terrorists rather lead us Bush or Kerry? Kerry? The guy that disgraced his fellow soldiers when he spoke out against them when he came home from Vietnam, calling them criminals. And the Kerry that's going to raise our taxes by 900 billion dollars. Or, Bush who has lowered taxes and is right now sacrificing his re-election for the safety of this country. I think the choice is clear, vote Bush.

Just one persons opinion. I sure am glad our fore fathers fought for Freedom and Liberty. That's the only reason this message board full of opinions is able to exist.

qwaynick you need to wake up Saddam wasnt threating our freedom he wasnt threating other countries. there is alot more countries that are more dangerous.

Bush is trying to do what his dad couldnt and Nobody wanted us in there we may have cought Saddam but now there are 10 just like him. Our homeland security is a joke, he was planning this war befor 9/11 which they new about 5 days for it happend. and cqcq everone started hatting us because of Bushes lieing and saying we dont need help and ur with us or agenst us. now this is are baby and the tax payers has to pay for it

crzyfanX you need to wake up. The towelheads hated us before bush got there. The french and the germans were in bed with saddam. EVERYONE (including clinton and gore) has been saying for the last 10 years saddam was a threat and that he was developing nukes geee wonder what he planned to do with em. There is no evidence bush knew 911 was going to happen. You are so consumed with haterd for bush that your view is clouded and you will believe what ever you hear. Bush was right we don't need anyones help because our cause is just and our resolve is steadfast. We are the greatest nation on this planet and it is our responsablity to do what is right. saddam had to go, others will meet the same fate. The only way to deal with people like saddam is to destroy them you cannot negotiate with them. Just look at history.

they really started to hate us when the first one went over there. I guess you didnt see the 9/11 hearibngs or watched the news this year. and as far as the nueckes were arew they? and we do it ourself means we have to pay for it ourself. and what about north korea they have them still making them but the no oil there. he has ran this country in the ground we arnt the leaders of anything now last i look we dont make anything anymore. you talk about history this is worse then the 80s there no work no jobs and bad ecommeny

Crzy, I guess you're too young to remember the first world trade center bombing. Long before G dub was in office. Kinda negates your argument that our country was not under threat from people like Bin Laden, Hussein long before the war. I guess Kuwait is not a country in your view of the world, either. Here is a link, about the first WTC bombing. By Islamic militants. The kind funded by Bin Laden, Hussein, et al.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/wtc_anniversary030226.html

Back