Wow!!!! Congratulations Wes 90

Becca

on your feature and heat win tonight. An awesome job, holding Shannon off all through the feature race, a good close, clean race. :)
If your grandpa would have had buttons on his shirt he would have popped them all, he and your granny where sure proud,(can't say that I blame them either). :) :) Fantastic Job Wes.Congratulations to Shannon ,Wolf,Marty, Rob and C.J.for their positions they placed in the feature. Good clean racing by all the mini stocks tonight.
A very exciting feature. Keep up the nice work guys. :)

P.S.Wes this is the first time I've seen you race this year and I have to say you have improved tremendously. Keep up the good work. :)

"Congrats to the KINTZ GANG on winning both the heat and the feature!"

Wes, the best way I can say it is that you were down right fast tonight. :eek: Great job by Wes & Bob.
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Congratulations Wes Kintz. What an awsome job of driving.
The Rams class is one of the most exciting classes of racing
I have watched. I almost stayed at school in Columbia this
weekend, and wow, I'm sure glad I didn't.
One question, where do you disappear to after the races ?
I saw you once in the stands and before I could get down to
where you were, you were gone. Then immediately after the
races, I was one of the first people in the pits and you were
gone. You will be known as the ever-elusive driver.
Anyway, great racing and I'm sure I will get to meet you some day.

I noticed Wes was acting squirrely all night. I think maybe he was nerves with all this tear down stuff going around?????????? (LOL) Great job guys congrats!!!!!!

smokingjoe said:
I noticed Wes was acting squirrely all night. I think maybe he was nerves with all this tear down stuff going around?????????? (LOL) Great job guys congrats!!!!!!
What are you talkin' about Joe....Thats the reason we drop off
a case of "Bud Light" at your house every week, so he doesn't
have to be nervous :D :D :D (and the competition shows up with a
measley 12 pack)

Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what your gona start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
PS: Thanks for the beer Wolf and thanks Butch for the Melon that was great stuff get 1 for the 2 day show!!!!

smokingjoe said:
Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what your gona start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
PS: Thanks for the beer Wolf and thanks Butch for the Melon that was great stuff get 1 for the 2 day show!!!!
Crap, now I gotta drop off watermellons every week also?...
I'm gonna take that "SHINEY HOLED" head off my car...
I can't afford all the "payola" :D :D :D

LMAO Don't forget those are special extra ingredient melons. Plus its all worth it when you go to the bank and cash those checks though!!!!!!!

great job wes we were all proud of you in the 33c.j. pits you are an awesome driver and a clean driver way to go kee it up for me. hey bob congrats
always,shannon

Becca said:
on your feature and heat win tonight. An awesome job, holding Shannon off all through the feature race, a good close, clean race. :)
If your grandpa would have had buttons on his shirt he would have popped them all, he and your granny where sure proud,(can't say that I blame them either). :) :) :)
You're absolutely right Becca, we were very proud last night. with my crazy
Sunday work schedule, I very seldom get to see Wes race. (I normally have
to be up by 4:15 A.M. on Sundays) so it was a real treat to get to see him win.
Thanks for coming down to introduce yourself. It was nice to finally be able to put a face with the name. I always read your jokes, and Marty may be right, Bob may be a bad influence on you :D :D
Have a great day, C.J.

To answer monkeyco fans ? of why Wes wasn't in the pits after races.

Wes Kintz and the family had to leave soon after our RAMS feature due to Cool Granny having to go to work early Sunday. I'm glad she got to come with them to share in the fun night @ MCR. She was GLEAMING with pride as she was hugging the trophy in the pits. Wes has truely improved this year.
Great job by the whole KINTZ family last night.
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

hey wes--- just wanted to say congrats on your win last night.... you did drive a good clean race.....see you next weekend...
kelly lagarce 29k

hey west, just wanted to say congrats to you and your family, you sure drove a clean race last night... see ya next weekend.

kelly lagarce 29k:p

Is that little Duckling stu-studdering ? or is it just me?

It's only a joke about the double post. Just having fun, something we sometimes need on this forum. :D
Congrats again Wes & the Kintz family on the 1/1 night @ the MCR!
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Good finish from where i sat

I pretty much spun myself out on the start finish line and got to have a bird's eye view of the finish. Burch was hot on Wes's heels and Rob Denny was all over Marty's bumper. Oh well, race incidents happen, but the watermelon at the end of the night made up for it. The guys from Doe Run need to come up more often, makes it very interesting for the fans.

Back