WOW!Joey wins again

sprinted

Love dirt track racing
3 races in 7 nites,that's not to bad,it looked liked big brother was coming until he hit the back wall,and Joey had lapped to many cars for Keith,Worley or Hull to even get close.The race for 2nd was a good one though,Hull got Keith on the last lap,not sure if it was Worley or Adler who got 4th,the track was slick but there was still some passing,way better than the old follow the leaders on the bottom we used to have.

Jerrod was coming on strong after Tim hit the wall for the caution,I really thought Tim would catch Joey if he hadnt got into the wall,and maybe another caution and Jerrod could've caught Joey.But Joey was on fire,doing as he usually does,which is driving the tires off his car!! Congrats Joey on your 3 in 7 nights!! And congrats on season champ!!!

hey

When timmy hit the wall i think the right rear went flat. Then how in the world did he keep it out of the wll in 3 and 4, I mean i was standing by the opening and he kepp in on the gas backwards and never let off. I think that was a great save. Joey is on right now and if he keep's it up i dont think any one can beat him. besideds maybe his bro.

cya:)

barksboy said:
When timmy hit the wall i think the right rear went flat. Then how in the world did he keep it out of the wll in 3 and 4, I mean i was standing by the opening and he kepp in on the gas backwards and never let off. I think that was a great save. Joey is on right now and if he keep's it up i dont think any one can beat him. besideds maybe his bro.

:rolleyes: Ya, I think he has everyone shaking in their driving suit. LOL

ive seen joey start on the pole of a heat race now for the past 2 races (prolly more races in a row that i havent been to) kinda makes me think that his pill draw has already been picked out. i dont think it's fair...to tell the honest truth to solve this problem and to fix the problem with anyone else thinking it's all fixed up..go back to qualifying. i dunno why they ever stopped anyways. ****s for tim cause he's always in the back, i guess he just "draws a bad pill" i'm not trying to take anything away from joey, congrats on your victories. i just thought it was kinda weird seein him start on the pole of a heat again. i dunno not trying to get people mad, but i know i'm not the only one thinking about this. i know of alot of people wondering the same thing. oh not to mention how come joey and crew doesnt have to pay to get into the races? every other racer had to stop in wednesday at the pit gate and pay but the the joey montgomery hauler just went on truckin by. what's up with that???? maybe they already paid or soemthing but when your standing in line right there at the pit gate and watch them truck on by, you begin to think, that's not fair. ah well...congrats on your track championship and victories!

NO, the pill draw is not rigged!!!!! They changed this process a few weeks ago to try to stop all of the accusations of someone cheating. The pill draw is now done outside the window, only the driver and draw and there has to be a witness to everyone's draw. There is no way anyone could cheat with this process. Joey is just lucky. We went to the Chili Bowl last year and saw start on the front row of his heat after a pill draw in a field of 200 cars. Trust me, I am not a Joey fan, but he is lucky on his pill draw and a talented driver. You can't take anything away from him.

The pill has not been changed Corey said he talked to all the driver and no one wanted it changed, but Corey only talked to one driver, guess he lied again. Joey has started on the front of his heat 5 nights in a row. NO one is that lucky. Look who's name is on his car the owner of the track, maybe that is why his crew gets in free oh and his girlfriend does the pill draw for the sportsman but it's in the same place the sprints draw. Corey if you want this track to stay open you better open your eyes and changes things before you run everyone out of the stands because everyone is sick of it. I'm not taking anything from Joey because he is a good driver.

Come on!!!!

hey,

Joey is a great driver and the pill draw is not rigged. He has been lucky in the past couple of weeks.HELLO.....thats what the pill draw IS!!!!!!!!!!!Just because he drew good a couple of weeks does not mean he is cheating. Give him a break.

SPRINT 97 said:
The pill has not been changed Corey said he talked to all the driver and no one wanted it changed, but Corey only talked to one driver, guess he lied again. Joey has started on the front of his heat 5 nights in a row. NO one is that lucky. Look who's name is on his car the owner of the track, maybe that is why his crew gets in free oh and his girlfriend does the pill draw for the sportsman but it's in the same place the sprints draw. Corey if you want this track to stay open you better open your eyes and changes things before you run everyone out of the stands because everyone is sick of it. I'm not taking anything from Joey because he is a good driver.
yeah and might i add saturday corey's wife was doing pill draw. not to mention joey's girlfriend was doing pill as well. come on when someone gets on the pole of a heat race 5 nights in a row it's plain and simple there cheating and it's a load of bull****. you people can say all this crap has changed when it hasnt at all. the only way to solve this is go back to qualifying. that's how real racing should be done. the time the driver gets qualifying will decide where he starts in the heat. i'm not taking anything at all from joey he's a good driver and all..but come on, let's play fair! oh and do i have to pay this weekend to get in the pits. hey i'll wear a c&c racing products shirt will that get me in free????????????????? i'll just fly through the pit gate in my truck! no one else gets in free so why should they?(joey and crew or should i say corey's boys!)

You say the last couple of weeks. I've counted 5 nights in a row that he started on the front. I thinks that adds up to more than a couple of weeks. Let Brenda Thoman do the pill draw. She is the pit stewart for the sprints right!

SPRINT 97 said:
You say the last couple of weeks. I've counted 5 nights in a row that he started on the front. I thinks that adds up to more than a couple of weeks. Let Brenda Thoman do the pill draw. She is the pit stewart for the sprints right!

I dunno what to think on any of it. But i really in all honesty think they should get some different people doing the pill draw. I mean there's just too much suspicion goin on. In a way i see what youre (sprint 97 and 410man) sayin. and I agree with 410man on them qualifying, that's what they should do. ah well i dunno people...season is almost over so hopefully some big changes happen before next season.

Sprint97, there is no way this is Tommy Worley Jr. making those kind of statements. Tommy has gone through exactly what Joey is right now by being on a winning streak and when you cry and go on about a pill draw that just makes the driver look bad. I've known Tommy for a long time and he's above making that kind of statement. At least I sure think he is, but again I've been wrong before. They've made changes in the pill draw and it's there in the open for all the drivers to see.

NO this is not Tommy this is a fan of his. Yes Tommy did win alot in 98 but he didn't start on the FRONT row every week. He won from the back just like Joey could do. By the way were you at the races Sat? Ask Gary Beck about the pill draw Corey lied start to his face and when Gary confronted him he had no comment. Corey did say things would change this week, but Corey has lied many times before, so we will see.

yeah things will change this weekend, cause it's the queen's royale and there may be some big names there like sammy swindell and his son, kelly kinser,danny smith,terry mccarl and corey knows those big names wont put up with the cheating bullll****! i'm curious to see where joey starts this saturday. what do ya say SPRINT97? i betcha that joey wont be on the poll of a heat race this saturday night.

Millsey said:
Sprint97, there is no way this is Tommy Worley Jr. making those kind of statements. Tommy has gone through exactly what Joey is right now by being on a winning streak and when you cry and go on about a pill draw that just makes the driver look bad. I've known Tommy for a long time and he's above making that kind of statement. At least I sure think he is, but again I've been wrong before. They've made changes in the pill draw and it's there in the open for all the drivers to see.

yeah they made changes joey's woman as a pil drawer and corey's wife(c&c racing products joey's sponsor)also a pil drawer. so go figure. i dont see any changes at all. looks the same to me.

The best thing to do then is leave if you are so worried you are being cheated. Life is too short to be that upset over a pill draw where there is no problems other than an overactive imagination. Don't be so paranoid. I swear things are legit. Although I loved the imagination that a magnet is being used on wooden pills...

give him a break

ive never made a post on here b/c i didnt want to get caught up in all the hoop la, but u ppl really need to give joey a break. im up there when he draws, and i kno he isnt cheating! he does just get lucky. i always talk to him after the races, and he said hes prolly used up all his good luck, and he'll prolly get a low number for the queens royal. so if he does get a low number, dont say he was cheating b4, cause he said it himself he was gonna get a low number. is all i have to say, if youre sooo worried about him cheating, walk over there w/ him and watch, see if a ball w/ a magnet in it pops out!!!!
daniel adler #50

This is getting plumb rediculus. Why don't you people that get on here and complain about all this , Do all of us a favor and walk over to the pill draw and explain to us just how in the heck can you cheat at it. As far as the C&C Racing Parts name being on Joey's car and being a sponsor, why don't you build a car and see if Cory will give you a break on the cost of parts for putting his name on your car, I personnally will GUARANTEE that he will !!! If you look around the pits you will see C&C on several cars not just Joey's. Last year Tim and Joey were fast because the Montgomery's owned the track and now they are fast because C&C is on there cars. What will the excuses be for next year ? Oh pill draw is from 5:30-6:00 by the pitstands. If you want come on over and introduce yourself and I bet they will let you be the one that can turn the balls for us drivers. The way it works is there has to be another driver present before they can issue a ball to you .At pill draw last Sat. I remember the sprint drivers had a long line waiting to draw and I haven't heard anyone else complain . I would like to Thank Jason Keller for being my witness in ball #2 Sat.. JMO The"Hustler"

i was right in the middle of this discussion last time...and i have to say...corey and jill did what was right and changed things so that there really is no way to cheat. at first a lot of things pointed in that direction, but now its just getting ridiculous. he just has some damn good luck. and really...does it matter? i recall joey winning from 10th earlier this year. PLENTY of people have been in position to beat him in these last few weeks and couldnt. i may not agree with his attitude about some things and i definately dont agree with anything his crew says or does, but lets quit this stuff. its one thing to express an opinion about something...but these conspiracy theories are getting out of hand.

mills...not sure where you heard something about a magnextic pill...but i can remember joking with someone outloud about that because it was so blatantly stupid. i highly doubt anyone thinks they are using magnetic pills.

Back