Wow!! Racing was....

Great last night at Fredericktown. It was awesome seeing Paul belken back to racing ontop of him winning!! It was also awesome seeing Troy Naegar there and winning!!Hopefully Troy and some of his pevely pals will make the trip down next Friday.Seeing Troy Naegar and Paul belken racing reminded me of when I was a kid watching the races at SFCR Also congrats to Tony Patterson on a great win as well as Jessica buechting and Carson heady. The track was in awesome shape good job guys!

Tear it up and win!!!!!

I just wonder who #87 will **** out of a win this week end? Can't wait to see!!! If he don't it will be the first.:D

I thought this thread was congratulating the midseason champs? If you wanna bash Patterson, start your own thread.

By the way, congrats to Carson Heady with the OUtlaw Karts & Danny Resinger in the A-mods. Cant forget Wolf & Jessica! You guys never fail to put on an awesome show for us every Friday night....Look forward to seeing you guys fulfilling the season! Way to go all who braved The Rock!

bashing

Don't bash Tony if you haven't met him. I heard from other racers that it was both drivers at fault and neither one wanted to lose there spot and it was a racin accident. So find someone else to bash you wasn't driving so your just upset that Tony won. paul will

I'll bash if I wanna!!!!!

Once again it is time for Tyson to give the opion that needs to be said!!!

For the last 2 weekends look at the **** he has torn up!!!! Maybe he should come to Farmington and drive like he does, I bet he won't tear up very much stuff on other peoples cars without gettin alot of his **** tore up.:D

Wow this turned from a nice thread to a bad one. I will prolly catch hell for this but from what I saw Tony was passing resinger on the outside and resinger drove up high cutting Tony off causing the tangle and the caution to come out. the right call was made the one who caused the caution went to the back. So there's my opinion. Sorry if that makes anyone mad but I'm telling it how I seen it which was right in front of me.By the way from the bashing Tyson is doing of Tony I'd say Tyson is a resinger crew member fan whatever. Racing is racing things are going to happen so why get on here and bad mouth each other? Come on.....

Mr. Tyson!!!

Oh my gosh! Out of curiosity, I glanced thru all of your posts & "opiNIons" on your profile. Do you ever stop complaining??? Are you ever happy??? You do have every right to post your thoughts but have you ever considered an antidepressant or a good therapist?

My OPINION is this...I enjoy reading these posts & the ones on Fredrock's forum stay pretty clean. There isn't alot of driver-haters & most of the comments are complimentary. Let's keep it that way. This thread began on a positive note & needs to stay that way. Didn't your momma ever tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!

Whislecheeks!!!!!

I don't need any ****in pills or a ****in wacky doctor. I have opions. So back off!! And how do u know that it is Mr. Tyson? And no I am not a Resinger fan or a Tony fan. I just call them as I see it.:D

Mr. Tyson

I do believe by your posts alone, your opinions dont really matter in the minds of most. You are entitled to your own & that was stated earlier. All that was asked was to keep this forum clean & knock off the constant negative comments. This is a very family oriented track that has quite a few kids that read these threads. No one wants to read posts from people who constantly stir the crap pot!

I do believe by your posts alone, your opinions dont really matter in the minds of most. You are entitled to your own & that was stated earlier. All that was asked was to keep this forum clean & knock off the constant negative comments. This is a very family oriented track that has quite a few kids that read these threads. No one wants to read posts from people who constantly stir the crap pot!

I say if you don't like the crap in the pot stop complimenting the chef...which means just let it go. He or she is can and will say whatever they want. If someone has a problem with what is being said on the board then they can address that issue with the moderator.

simple equation

bad post + bad post = 2 bad post...

Point taken...The moderator of this site is well aware of what goes on & keeps things clean. My sons both race karts at this track & read these threads. MY husband & I try to keep them from being exposed to people like "Tyson" every Friday night. As far as the threads...they stay fairly positive for the most part. This particular thread started out as purely complimentary. Now look.... Just keep in mind there are kids on this site. Dont talk out of the other side of your rear end> Im all for expressing your opinion, but do it with a bit of class. You never know who you might be affecting.

Missy Canterberry

Class

Speaking of a "bit of class" I would just like to take this opportunity and say thank you to all the people who work at the track. Especially Curely and Anne. Thank you all very much for all of your hard work and your perserverance through the last three years. I was at the track about 3 weeks ago and the stands were packed, the pits were packed, and the racing was top notch! I wish I still lived there! I hope that this track continues to see awesome turn outs and all the racers and fans continue to make this track one of the most enjoyable race tracks in Missouri!

Sincerley,
Stephen A. Skaggs

great racing

it was fast and it was awesome, great job to all the track officials, fans and especally the drivers.:D chris

Back