WOW what a night

:D sounds like it was a good night....LOL! Who was fighting, and who tried to visit the stands?

The sprintcar feature was great,even though Joey Montgomery ran off with the win,he had to pass alot of cars to keep it out front.I think only one car fell out of the race,there was 3 wide racing all over the track for the sprints,Joey got 1st,Timmy came from 7th for 2nd,Jason Keith 3rd,Steve Short 4th and Worley Jr. 5th

not sure who it was Randy number 6 street stock class he took out about 30 ft of the fence and just bout took the flag man with him also

With all the rain we got this week I figured the track would make for some exciting racing.....sounds like the full moon helped too!

jeremysutton said:
just bout took the flag man with him also

Interesting is one way to put it...scared the crap right out of me is another. But Bruce said "It wasn't even close"....yeah right!!! (He always says that to try to make me feel better when I'm freaking out.) Looked pretty close from where I was standing. I know he told me on the way home last night that he was holding on because he was afraid the flag stand was going forward and he was going to end up on the track either under or on top of that car!

scoreone said:
But Bruce said "It wasn't even close"....yeah right!!! (He always says that to try to make me feel better when I'm freaking out.) Looked pretty close from where I was standing.

haha yea it sure looked close from where i was sitting(turn 4) and i seen him holding on to that frame for dear life.

jeremysutton said:
not sure who it was Randy number 6 street stock class he took out about 30 ft of the fence and just bout took the flag man with him also

We couldnt really tell from the pit side but did part of the wall get busted up?

Back