Wow Wow Wow

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
What a great feature race you all had. Congrats to Andy on his first win, that was a great race you ran. And Shannon, you almost got him with that great move coming out of turn 4 for the checkers. It was a good clean night of racing from the minis except for that bonehead move by the 20 in the heat race. Isn't that guy the most experienced ministock driver out there and he turns left right into a guy who had the lower grove? Again I apologize, I have no idea what I was thinking there. Well at least my car got the worst of the deal and the tough 46 went on to get the feature win!!!

I guess some of the metal from last weeks aux shaft mishap fell down into the oil pump and seized it up. I found some shavings in the pump when I pulled the motor today so I guess I will try it again next week and hopefully actually start the feature for a change.

See everyone again next week, I think minis are still the best group of drivers to race with and know we are going to have enough cars for two heats this month.

Back