wtb:4 bL Carb.

Pillzb03

wtb:4 bbL Carb.

I need a carb. for a 350...I would prefer a edelbrock if anyone has one..Please respond if anyone has one...

Carb

I have a Holley 750 Vac Sec fresh rebuild (have a list of parts if interested), have over $200 invested, I'd like to get $150. Great Carb, just too big for me

Holley

I have a Holley 700 DP. Just rebuilt with all good Holley gaskets. If you think it might work for ya, I can jet it down a couple sizes..Ready to bolt on..$140 Please PM me or post here.. I'm over by SCP..

edelbrock

my son just put a big Holley on his car and took a good 600 elec choke edelbrock off he said he needed more fuel and the edelbrock just wasnt big enough call Matt at 618-513-0429

cool

he on a 4 wheeler ride at Pattys bluff KY i will post it here tomorrow He has taken a job in TEXAS and we will be sellin out ALOT of crate latemodel stuff including a enclosed trailor

no sale

the Holley aint 4 sale its a 750 dual line double pump the edelbrock just cant do the double pump THE HOLLEY IS NOT FOR SALE the edelbrock is

where?

we live in West Frankfort IL we accept Paypal on you could send a check i will ship it to ya ups should be able to ship cheep we use UPS they offer 100 ins. for free . i have sold alot of stuff here and try to be as honest as possible even if it means sendin new parts at my expense,

Back