WTB leaf spring mod chassis

race11j

looking for leaf spring mod chassis or roller. freind wanting to start in b-mod class.call 573-259-2079 and leave message.

JHALBERT RACING 11J

cheaper the better. didn't you have a fastboys set-up chassis at one time, thats what he's really interested in i believe. he wants to keep the costs down to start just in case it's not for him.

cheaper the better...Dont get no cheaper than this$$

car ive got for sale on here$1000...with out gear listed under dtr_grl_14 had leaf before was 3 linked all you gotta do is buy the leafs still has bracketts on car to rebolt em back up under........located in Vandalia,Illinois62471
come and get it.......................frame needs repainted put in some tlc........
cheeeeep.........

cheaper the better. didn't you have a fastboys set-up chassis at one time, thats what he's really interested in i believe. he wants to keep the costs down to start just in case it's not for him.

Mines 9 nights old 06 Ellis with fastboys setup, I sold the fastboys. Id have to have atleast $5500 for my roller but you wont find one nicer. Got alot of extra leafs that are perfect for b mod and limited hp.

Back