Wtb race ready(or close) near ne missouri

HOOPER FAN 59

I am looking for either a race ready, or close to it, 4cyl. in the upper corner of Missouri. I am close to Macomb and Quincy. Pretty much 45 minutes from both. Would like to get either a smaller pickup(S-10, Ranger etc...), Toyota, Honda, or similar style. Like to be a 4-5 speed but don't matter (RWD PREFERRED ALSO) Don't really care if looks AWESOME or not, to many other cars around here gun for ya if they do LOL Good suspension, wheels and tires, and a set of belts prefered. Like to have a cage also but if not needs to be ready to be thrown in. For what I am looking for, http://www.leecountyspeedway.com/wild_things_rules_2008.htm Look here. They are pretty dang touchy about this class and needs to be kept LOW BUDGET... So if ya have something, let me know. Post's without pics and a price will NOT be replied to. So please, try to get some pics, but if close enough, would like to look at and check it out.

THANKS!!!

Wife seen them run and wants to see how good I can do before we get into a hobby stock or stock car.... DANG WOMEN LMAO

Back