WTB used off set nose.....

tobias101

Livin' the dream.........
If anybody has a usable nose they want to get rid of please pm, email or call me 618-698-3379.

I don't care what it looks like as long as it will hold up for a few weeks of racing.

Thanks
Tobias

Tobi,

Stop by my mom's, I'm pretty sure they have a couple of old bodies in the shop. You can use one of the noses. I'm sure they won't use them.

Justin

parts

JUSTIN I NEED A NOSE,LEFT SIDE BODY , LEFT FRONT SPINDEL FOR A PRO FORCE , LEFT NERF BAR, LEFT SIDE RADIUS ROD, 2 HEIMS, AND A NEW LEFT TOE . CAN YOU HELP A BROTHER OUT.:mad:

Thanks Justin.

Hey Larry....I've got a left side nerf bar you can have. You'll have to straighten it out because someone T - BONED me one night when I spun in front of them and bent it pretty bad. :rolleyes:

JUSTIN I NEED A NOSE,LEFT SIDE BODY , LEFT FRONT SPINDEL FOR A PRO FORCE , LEFT NERF BAR, LEFT SIDE RADIUS ROD, 2 HEIMS, AND A NEW LEFT TOE . CAN YOU HELP A BROTHER OUT.:mad:

I've never owned that many spare parts...but we do have a nice 2000 Trick chassis for sale. It's ready to go. :D

Parts

Hey!! Toby i will trade you all those parts i have listed and some from the last wreck for that nerf bar. justin i have never owned that many broken parts b-4.

Hey!! Toby i will trade you all those parts i have listed and some from the last wreck for that nerf bar. justin i have never owned that many broken parts b-4.

Call it a deal.....my bent nerf bar for your wrecked stuff, you can even have the nose if it's still in the bumpster at Bedrock.

Spinning out in front of the entire field and getting T-Boned sure does **** doesn't it? :D Especially when you spin yourself out.....

i am going back hitting the hay bail's all you have is straw mark's on your nose and a lap full of hay.:D

I agree the hay bails are much better than the alternative.

I hate that your stuff got junked last week but there was nothing I could do. You were sideways when I got to you and I was on the brakes as hard as I could push the peddle. If you ever think I'm racing you dirty or rough please come talk to me.

i haven't looked at the video yet, i can't remember who started behind me in that race. all i remember was when the 28 checked up coming off of 4 i went to go under him and i was backwards in the corner. :confused:

I started 5th because Kurt was changing motors. The green dropped I drove under the 3rd place kart and you were sideways in front of me. I jumped on the brakes so hard it bent the pedal. There was nowhere for me to go.

parts

justin said the 28 kart hooked me and turned me in front of the third place kart and the rest was history.:eek:

I'm pretty sure that's how you got turned. I've some spare heims and tie rods if you need them.

Seeing how you guys are in the buying mood I have some good setup notes I can sell to keep you guys from doing all this spining:D:D:D:D LOL

Seeing how you guys are in the buying mood I have some good setup notes I can sell to keep you guys from doing all this spining:D:D:D:D LOL

Are you going to Eldora for the World 100 this year? If so, we will have the motor home down there on Thursday night, so look us up on Friday. Just make sure you bring some beer!

Back