www.SAVESTJOESTATEPARK.COM

Speed Racer

aka "mach5driver"
I don't know how many of you visit St. Joe State Park to ride and camp, but it seems that there is a group within the MO government/EPA that is attempting to close part or all of it down. We actually live in IL, but visit this park probably 10 times a year to camp & ride and this is the first I'd heard of this so I felt the need to spread the word.

You can visit the above website for further details and what's needed to help save this great riding area. If we don't speak now it will be gone..........

Spread the word!

This comes up every few years and luckily has been unsuccessful.

One of these days, the special interest groups will sink their teeth in at just the right time and they will be successful in closing this place down.

If you have never been there... it is a blast!

Spread the word and let's hope this round goes away as well!

Save the park!

It is a blast for off road vehicles. I grew up in that town and remember when I was probably six or seven. Every year they closed off a little more of the place till they made it a state park. Then they closed more and more, but reguadless it still hasnt taken all the fun out of the place. In fact im sure as im speaking the park is full with riders from all over. See you all down there sometime soon.

Back