www.virtualthunder.com

yenko2

hey how many of you guys play at virtual thunder???? for those who don't virtual thunder is a interactive racing game that lets you pick the top placers and qualifyers in all the major racing series and more plus your locals tracks.. series such as nascar-WoO-ump-imca-dirt-and most all dirt lm and some mods... tracks listed include i55-belle clair-highland-monty county-godfrey-mt vernon-macon-eldora-devils bowl-and many more.if your favorite isn't listed you can suggest it.. the price is FREE!!!! check it out at www.virtualthunder.com yenko2 :D

I played the first week of the season but haven't selected again since then. Kinda confusing at first to figure out what you have to do. I'm probably not reading all the instructions or something though.

Q you did rather well the 1st and only time...try somemore its not that hard just follow instructions or read faq section... still plenty time in season to move up in ranking.. :cool: yenko2

Nevermind the last message. I'm getting it figured out! One thing I noticed though is that some of the drivers lists aren't updated for this year. Who does that normally?

Back