Wythe Raceway Sponsors "In Car Camera" For FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Weekend

fastrakpr

Wythe Raceway Sponsors "In Car Camera" For FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Weekend

(Four Oaks,NC) In what continues to be a show of support from the fans, teams, sponsors and tracks Wythe Raceway in Rural Retreat VA has become the latest speed
way to support the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP weekend. "The relationship between Stan Lester and I has grown tremendously over the years" said Fred Brown owner of Wythe Raceway.

"Susan and I do our best to come to every FASTRAK event regardless of where it is every chance we get. Sometimes I wonder if people understand the real value of FASTRAK. Having a nationwide set of rules is something that not everyone can accomplish and FASTRAK has done that. Teams with these cars can go to almost any track in the country running crate late models and the rules are the same with a very few minor exceptions. That's something FASTRAK should be very proud of".

"I appreciate what everyone at Wythe Raceway has done said Founder" Stan Lester. The staff there is great in every way and Fred and Susan have become great friends too. The have supported FASTRAK for years and their business and friendship are both vital. I appreciate them once again supporting something we are doing in trying to televise this WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP event".
www.wytheraceway.com

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY AS SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY. (678) 935-7304 #4 Chrissy #1 Stan

Everything from the TITLE SPONSOR, (6) in car cameras, decals, trophies, bill boards and much much more. Packages as little as $250. THERE WILL BE MORE MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OCTOBER 4TH, 5TH, 6TH TO THE FASTRAK (televised) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!! CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR CORPORATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR UPCOMING NEWS. REMEMBER ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND THEM TO US THERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!

Back