Xtreme at I-55 Sept. 18

I might be wrong but I believe the Sept 18 race will be much better with Extreme than it would have been with WOO. I was a little disappointed when I first learned that the sanctioning was changing, but after attending the WOO show last night at Milan, TN I believe the overall car count and racing will be much better with the Extreme. There were a total of 24 cars at Milan last night, which meant there was no consolation race. There were 3 heat races and the feature. Don't get me wrong, the racing was great, and getting to see the so called Dirty Dozen was great also. But something was just missing last night. I don't know if it was because there wasn't any competition from the locals or what, but I believe with UMP involved and the changing of the tire rule there will be cars there for the 18th that probably would not have been there if the Dirty Dozen were there. I guess I'm just rambling but my gut is telling me that we are going to see a much better show with the Extreme boys.

I think at the Xtreme race in Benton Mo. there was like 35 cars and whiseant beat franicis in the heat by a nose hair! Xtreme puts on a great show I think!

Back