Yesterday Results??

CHEWIN_DIRT

one six MAFIA
Anybody know how things went @ Benton yesterday. I heard Shawn Rayfield flipped. Is he ok?? How many Mods?? Sportsman??

Did Poplar Bluff run??
How about Fredricktown??

I also heard Brownstown had like 49 Mods for the $1,000 to win show. How many sportsman were there to get the bounty from Harrison?? Who won the heats before the rains came??

Fredericktown cancelled for the evening...the track was way too wet to race. Poplar Bluff started their racing program, but got rained out. Heard they had a good turnout of cars, but weren't able to get it in before Mother Nature rained on another great night of potential racing. Guess Poplar Bluff made some good money because a lot of those drivers won't be back next week.

harrison won a sportsmen heat and i believe bielong won the 2nd but i cant remember the 3rd ummm harrison won the mod heat and thats all i remember

Shawn Is Ok And He Is Up And Racing Again. His Car Was Pretty Beat Up At The Time But He Fixed It. When He Jumped The Wall His Car Landed On All Fours, He Went Over The Wall From A Laped Car

Back