You do not have to be a member to race Fastrak

FERGY69

You do not have to be a member to race with Fastrak, you only have to be a member if you want to run for the points championship. Non-members can race for the weekly purse. All cars must follow Fastrak rules.

I am not a member of Fastrak all I did was get the tires and the motor and now I'm trying to get a piece of that awsome payout,if you haven't checked that out yet you should ,because it's alot better than anyone is paying for steelblocks and most latemodel races and at half the expense.. I have won several races in the steelblock class but it will really be cool if I get to victory lane in the Fastrak they really make a big deal about it and you get treated like you are the top class not just another race till latemodels run. If you haven't cosidered running Fastrak maybe you should look into it a little more because I think it's going to be even better next year.If anyone has any questions or want my input just come talk to me at the track
Danny Jolly #U2

Thank You Danny!!!!!! Coming from someone that is a "shoe" such as yourself, we take that as one heck of a compliment!

For those that dont know Danny Jolly, he is one h*ll of a driver & an all around good guy! I think he will be a contender for the win at the Mt.Vernon race!

Back