You Have A Great Track

BAD BOB

sick & twisted old man
My 1st visit & I was very impressed with the facilities,
the track, and the promoter...Mr. Johnson made a point
to track down the new comers & thank them personally
for coming out (Wes & I included). He & his track are
both a 1st class act..
Kenny Rogers, I mean Daniels, no, it was Kenny Harris..
yeah, it was Kenny Harris (The Hillbilly Chef) who put on quite
a show, including numerous laps in a "go cart"...Had to use a
shoehorn & vasoline to get him in it, and as We were leaving,
Bob Johnson was on the phone w/the local fire dept. trying
to get them to bring out the jaws of life to remove Kenny
from the cart..
I also appreciate the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" attitude
at the track..Nobody snitched on me for bringing a "date"

(did I say that out loud?)

Bob

If you remember i warned you when you first got there i was watching you and your " date ". C.J. i watched, he was a goodboy ! I was glad to see you all come down and support Shannon. And all the Desloge people that was there sitting with Dawn. I was very proud of Shannon. He had a great run for first when he got into some lap traffic. Im sure he will have another chance at it ..... ;) Last night was refreshing. And of course it was nice that i got to see some Hobbys and modifieds. Kenny knows i love him but Kasey, you really know how to drive that car. I love to watch you slide it around the corners like you do. Bob, i am really glad you all enjoyed yourselves. It was nice just to hang out with everyone. LeaDonna

LD and Bob

Thanks for the compliments. Bob, it was great to finally get to meet you. LD, glad to have you back cheering in the grandstands.

How about Kasey Burch, Harris69 and Racin26? Didn't they put on a fantastic show? I can't wait for Labor Day weekend now!

Bob, if you think seeing Kenny pour himself into Amber's kart was funny, you should have been there the night we had the bicycle race. LD, I'm sure you remember this....the kids were racing their bikes around the track when all of a sudden, here comes "the mystery rider" out of the staging area onto the track.....complete with firesuit and full face helmet!! Guess who it was? Yep, you guessed it, Kenny!! The funny thing was, he started out real strong but by the time he got to the middle of the back straight, he was just about pushing that bike around the race track because he was so tired.:cool:

Needless to say, the fans and kids absolutely loved it and we still laugh about it today.

Hope to see you all again soon and thanks again for coming!

Bobby

YEP !!!!!!! I do remember that night ! But seriously, who has to been convienced that Kenny Harris is a total DORK !!!!!!! NOT ME ...... There is about no one else that has as much fun in life as he does. He constantly is saying " Life is to short, have fun with it " I DEFINATLY agree !!!!!!!!!!

I had a really good time last Friday night. And anyone that knows me knows i can always find someone to cheer for :) Racing is a great love of mine and NOTHING makes me happier than to be at a race track !!!! So .... keep your eyes open. If Shannon does come back, i will be right there cheering him to the checkered ! LeaDonna

( Bob, bring your wife and friends and come back and watch ) WES, bring that truck !

MinistockMike said:
Bad Bob was there? I didn't see him. Where was he hiding at? You guys should of brought the truck with ya.

We were there as spectators..I had to p/u the Rams raffle truck @
Fatboys so we came on down to check out the action at Doe Run..
We blew an engine @ MCS last nite but once we get rolling again,
DRR is on our list of things to do...Oh, and I wasn't hiding, just laying
low, kinda flyin' below the radar w/my date, but darned of "the Queen
of the Rock" didn't spot me right off..

Hehehehehehehehehhe

Bob, I got my eyes on you ! I was hired by your wife to keep an eye on ya. YOU came to me first, so dont say I snitched on ya..... LOL Bummer about the motor blowing. Hope you all get it going soon. WES needs to be racing ! He is a good kid and a good driver. MIKE... dont count me out, ILL be back !!!!!!!!! That is your warning... hehehehe LeaDonna.... The Queen or Goddess ;)

You'll be back :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!!!

Is Shannon coming back? He did a good job Friday night. He was fast. It must be the White Castles before race that gave him the boost. :eek:

i'll be back

yep i'll make a few more showings this year.thanks wolf for them gears-i just have a little motor issue that has started haunting me.i'll get her fixed.the track was great,the fans were very supportive of the drivers.seemed like a good track to bring your family to.i finally won a heat race again,it's been over two years :( and the racing was neck to neck-lots of passing and good competition.the welcome i received from everyone at the track was very unexpected,i will be back very soon,this time maybe my battery won't go dead :mad:

O.K. Shannon

As one of your " groupies " If you go back so am i ....... Fair warning to your security, you all know how violent i can get...... hehehehe THE GODDESS OF DOE RUN :)

Back