You Know, It's funny.......

#1melvinfan

how at the beginning of race season people would come on here and bash Rodney, saying how he was a bad or rough driver and that he can only win at Mt. Vernon, and that he cant hang with the big dogs, It think it was one person in paticular(crazyfan) that was really going on about rodney at the beginning of summer nationals, well, I just have one thing to say.......:p . Congrats, Rodney for keeping your 4th position in summer national points and still leading UMP points.

I wonder how long it will be until someone re-starts the B.S. about Melvin allegedly having traction control. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry guys, but I am not a big fan of Rodney, HOWEVER, I have said that he is a good driver. Just because I am not a fan of his does not mean that I don't think that he is a good driver. He does things that I don't like, but that is just me. I must be a picky person. Even though I am no a big fan of Rodney's I will congradulate him once more.......Great Job Rodney! He really has done a good job running the SN's and keeping up there with what everyone calls the Big Boys.....including me! :)
I don't believe I have bashed anyone on here, so I hope you guys are not including the people who are not his fans in this since we don't really have to be his fan to say he is good. He ran awsome here in Mt. Vernon when the SN were here. I have seen him race like that here before.
Anyway.....Good Job!!

Rodney has done a great job during the summernationals. I actually didn't think Rodney would race with the SN for more than a week. He has proved me wrong in a big way. He has raced the whole tour and done a fantastic job. Good Job Rodney.

#1melvinfan said:
how at the beginning of race season people would come on here and bash Rodney, saying how he was a bad or rough driver and that he can only win at Mt. Vernon, and that he cant hang with the big dogs, It think it was one person in paticular(crazyfan) that was really going on about rodney at the beginning of summer nationals, well, I just have one thing to say.......:p . Congrats, Rodney for keeping your 4th position in summer national points and still leading UMP points.
Just to clear the air #1 melvinfan, you need to go back and rethink WHO it is your referring to, because at no time have I bashed Melvin for any reason!! I don't even see him race enough to know what kind of driver he is. VERY seldom do I post anything negative to any driver, I have much more respect for this great sport that we ALL love than to pull something stupid like that. Just thought I would CLEAR THE AIR!! :rolleyes:

Ya it would almost be stupid for Rodney not to run the whole SN tour because he automaticly gets a provisional into the dash for being UMP champion last year. Even if you finish last you start pole in your heat. Rodney has really suprised me by running that good with O'neal, Babb, Korte, Francis, Birky, Eckert,.....many more! EXCELLENT JOB RODNEY! also he WON at Haubstadt!

crazyfan........

Crazyfan, you posted this in may....

what happend to rodey melvin. thought he was fast but guess only to no names cause he sure isnt doing well agesnt the big guys a 3 ,2 12 14 and 18 guess he is only a 2 track wonder, maybe that why he didnt try to run the dream. guess he finding out how the rest live not being track favorite (too bad heck his car owner and track runner at mt melvin) dont run more tracks maybe he could win lol. sorry rondey guess it easy to be track chapion when you dominate 2 tracks but when you run out with the big dogs you better just stay on the porch.....

just thought i would refresh your memory

Back