You Missed It !!!!!!!

I went to the circus last night and a race broke out ! :eek: NEVER in all my racing years have i seen such a horrible mess at a track. There was screaming cussing, INTENTIONAL driving into the sides of cars, driving OVER cars, drivers getting OUT of their cars on the front straight stretch and then .................. HERE COMES THE COPS :confused: I thought i would laugh my butt off. Everyone in the stands was loving all the entertainment they was getting for just the price of admitance. I realize that sometimes things just happen but COME ON ........ SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE !!!!!!!!! The driving on alot of the cars last night was out of control. And i am not just picking on 1 there was several. It was total CHAOS !!! In my humble opinion several should have been told to LOAD THEM UP !!!!!!! What is the use in having a good car count when after the demolition derby is ALLOWED to take place there is only a handful of cars left to run the race. I heard it MANY times last night from the fans, something has got to be done with the whomever :rolleyes: is in charge of Making and Enforcing rules because it was totaly out of control last night . LeaDonna

I realize this is probably not a positive post but i do believe and standby everything i said. We will see how many agree .....................

Yeah I was there and seen the whole thing. I know it was not Paul Belken, Jr. started it and they black flag Belken. .It was the fluckin #26 sportsmen car and #62 sportsmen got piss off they wont give him 3 mins to change a tire. Will its just racing and Paul Belken said its just racing there at THE ROCK lol. So Belken plz say out of trouble when you race.But there comes the COPS and I run out of the pits to the parking lot to hide from the COPS.

Way To Go Kenny Kennedy

I would like to point out something to everyone that they might not know. This last week Kenny blew his engine. So every night he has spent up very late to get the motor together and in his car. Then he had to get up around 4:30 a.m. to go to work. He came to the track last night thinking he would probably not even finish the race and TRIPLE CROWNED !!!!!!!!! I know other drivers go through the same thing but everyone just does not realize the dedication these men have in order to race. SO Kenny, Congradulations on your wins last night.... ALL the hard work paid off for ya ........ LeaDonna

As someone just told me .... 110% equals no regrets :)

Control would be a good solution to problems like the Rock encountered last night. If I were the one in control, During the situation when Medley and Belken stopped on the front stretch to discuss the black flag, I would have ask them once to get into their cars, take them to the pits and we'd discuss it there. At that point if they couldn't follow this simple request I would put them on the hook and tow them off the track, and ask themto load them up and leave the premises. This would save alot of time and the cops probably would not have been needed. I am not saying just these to are to blame Nations was also involved but didn't get out of the car on the front stretch. What a joke last night. JMO

Hey why don't they let you have three minutes to change a flat if the race hasn't gotten a lap in. Just Wondering :confused:

HobbieStocksFan said:
I went to the circus last night and a race broke out ! What is the use in having a good car count when after the demolition derby is ALLOWED to take place there is only a handful of cars left to run the race. LeaDonna

I realize this is probably not a positive post but i do believe and standby everything i said. We will see how many agree .....................

I'LL STAND BY THAT STATEMENT WITH YOU LEADONNA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HobbieStocksFan
I went to the circus last night and a race broke out ! What is the use in having a good car count when after the demolition derby is ALLOWED to take place there is only a handful of cars left to run the race. LeaDonna

I TOTALLY AGREE LeaDonna...........

But, you know I dont' care who it is, my fav driver or yours. When you intentally DRIVE INTO THAT DRIVERS SIDE OF A CAR YOU NEED TO BE TOLD TO LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK!!
That is the most dangerous thing that can happen to that driver in the car.

I seen Chris Boyd do that to Leo Keiffer and I seen Randolph do that to Cline Meyers.

They was told to load up and leave and was kicked out for the rest of the season. The same should apply to what happened last nite. Its a 1000 wonders someone did not get hurt bad last nite....

I am the first to get pissed when something stupid happens to one of my fav drivers but, there is a time and a place and its not in front of the little kids in the pits and grandstands .........these kids look up to you drivers and you should appoligize in front of alllllllllllllllllll for your stupidity in what you did last nite. Allllllllllllllllll that was involved not just one........

que pasa said:
Yeah I was there and seen the whole thing. I know it was not Paul Belken, Jr. started it and they black flag Belken. .It was the fluckin #26 sportsmen car and #62 sportsmen got piss off they wont give him 3 mins to change a tire. Will its just racing and Paul Belken said its just racing there at THE ROCK lol. So Belken plz say out of trouble when you race.But there comes the COPS and I run out of the pits to the parking lot to hide from the COPS.
Hey Que Ball, are you feeling ok? What in the world are you talking about? Did you sneak into your parents wine rack?

Que Pasa

Why Dont You Just Go Pick Up Some ****** Rocks You Non-spelling ***** Dork, You Havent Got A Clue Of What Goes On At That Track. While You're In The Parking Lot Hiding, Why Dont You Take A "time Out" And Clean Your ****** Coke Bottles, Genius!!!!!!
#26 Kasey "black Flag" Nations

i know that they where both in the wrong but they have got to do something with
#26 because you just dont do that on a yellow flag you wait intell you are off the track where little kids cant see

I saw in one of the past posts what "WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED", I am kind of curious if the moderator will tolerate the post by racin26?

I am hopeful that we will see an exercise in consistency, but I am not hedging any bets.

Jim

Thatonegirl 48

DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REFERING TO BUT IF IT IS THAT I GAVE THE FLAGMAN THE BIRD YOUR WRONG,I WAVED AT THE PEOPLE THAT WAS WAVING AT ME AND THATS ALL!! AND RKATEK, DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY POST, IF YOU DO SORRY!!!!
I RACE AT THAT TRACK EVERY WEEKEND AND I DONT GO TEAR EVERYBODY ELSES **** UP.... UNLESS YOU HAVE A CAR AND ALOT OF MONEY INVESTED IN IT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TALKING!! IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE WHOLE SCENE, YOU DONT HAVE ANY BUSINESS TALKING EITHER. I WILL ONLY LET SOMEONE HIT ME AND PUSH ON ME SO MANY TIMES!! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH #46...LAST YEAR, I LET SOMEONE ELSE DRIVE MY CAR AND HE DID THE SAME THING TO THAT PERSON JUST BECAUSE IT WAS "MY" CAR. SO, ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU DONT SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE, BUTT OUT!!!!!!! THIS WHOLE "BAD BLOOD" DEAL HAS BEEN COMING FOR THREE YEARS AND IF HE WANTS TO KEEP IT GOING FINE......THE FLAGMEN WONT STOP IT SO WHAT CHOICE DOES A GUY HAVE? I'VE SEEN THIS SAME CRAP GO ON AT i-55 AND IF HE THINKS THAT HE CAN DO IT AT FREDERICKTOWN HE"S CRAZY!!!!! JMO KASEY!!!

Kas- You shouldn't have told Kent what happend last night and the next time you race Belken have him subsititute driver for you. That would be so funny.
Hope I wrote what I was trying to say.

Wow that is a mess and BVT...I do agree with you!!! When u go and ram someone on purpose like that guy did too Kloo's last Saturday night they need to be told GOODBYE PACK UP AND LEAVE!!!!!!!!! I love to see a good race not someone who wants to go and tear someone eles's car up because they can't beat them....for real now...come on....have a goodnight everyone:)

Kasey

I would much rather see a black flag for a racing incident, instead of on a yellow. There is nothing wrong with, tit for tat. I would have enjoyed some more rubbing, and bumping. But the way you 2 ended it wasnt much fun for those watching. What was going on with Nathan and Medley? Nathan should have been sent to the back for spinning him, although I didnt see what caused him to get all riled up.. I must have been watching you and Paul, when that was going on. All in all it was a very entertaining night ;) Hope to see it again next week :D :D

I just wanted to say that I hope that you guys can act like men the next time you race together i like you both but was very sad by what i saw

Got A Question

I was told tonight that Kasey Nations #26 was kicked out of the races for 2 weeks. That is fine, even though i am a huge fan of Kasey's, he did deserve the black flag he recieved. He got his flag and went back around the track and then exited the dirt. NOT like the other driver involved in this incident. He got black flagged also and proceeded to stop on the track ....... take off his helmet and get out of the car going to the main flag man to argue. But from what i was told, the main flagman extended his hand out to him to apoligise :confused: This was after 3 local police cars were called on him !!! SO my question... why was one of the black flagged drivers suspended and the other allowed to come back tonight and race ??????????????????? What is good for one, should be good for BOTH. LeaDonna

You got me LD. Kinda wondered that myself. Was told it was because Kasey hit Paul under the caution. I guess Paul didn't hit Kasey under the caution. :confused: It's the Rock. That should explain it. ;)

Back