You Wanted It? You Got It!

onemanmod

It's official.... UMP Factory Stock Points for WMSP Stock Cars on Sunday, May 18, at Waynesfield Motor Sports Park!

Talked to Sam this morning, and it's "no problem"! I will now get to work on an expanded purse, and a few other awards, to make this Lima/Eldora VS. Oakshade "Stock Car Showdown" truly something special! Local fans of the "Street Stocks" have been waiting for this merger for a long time!

Also have the OK to do some Sportsman events as well! Put your heads together guys, and tell me how you want to approach this. Mike Jessen is "spearheading" this effort, and really has the best interest of the entire Sprotsman division in his heart! I'd like to thank him for that. So, come on out Sunday May 18, and show your support for the First Ever appearance of the Super Late Models, and your WMSP Thunder Stocks, as they pursue UMP State, Region,and National Championships!

* UMP Factory Stock will now have a UMP STATE CHAMPION, and NATIONAL CHAMPION! *

* ALL THE FUTURE RACES ARE DEPENDANT UPON PROFITABILITY ON SUNDAY MAY 18 *

SUNDAY, MAY 18

"BUCKEYE BATTLE" #1
UMP Late Model "WELCOME TO WAYNESFIELD 25" First Ever appearance of the Super Late Models
$1500 to win, $150 to start, $250 Hard Charger Award.
UMP Modified,
$750 to win $75 to start
Plus WMSP Thunder Stocks (Eldora/Lima/Oakshade rules OK) UMP Factory Stock Points Event!
$300 to win! Plus Hard Charger Award!
Plus 4 cyl.WMSP Tuff Trucks EXPANDED PURSE!
$250 to win!

Contact me personally about the rest of the "tentative" dates: 419 559 1704

Sunday, June 15

"BUCKEYE BATTLE" #2
UMP LM, $1500 to win, $150 to start.(or ALMS)
UMP Modified, $750 to win $75 to start
Plus WMSP Thunder Stocks (Eldora/Lima/Oakshade rules OK)UMP Factory Stock Points Event!
Plus 4 cyl. WMSP Tuff Trucks

Sunday, July 20

"BUCKEYE BATTLE" #3
UMP LM, $1500 to win, $150 to start.
UMP Modified, $750 to win $75 to start
Plus WMSP Thunder Stocks (Eldora/Lima/Oakshade rules OK) UMP Factory Stock Points Event!
Plus 4 cyl.WMSP Tuff Trucks

Sunday, August 10

SUPER STOCK CAR SUNDAY

"BUCKEYE BATTLE" #4
UMP LM,or ALMS LM.
Crate Late Model/Sportsman/ Steel block and heads LM, $1000 to win $100 to start
UMP Modifieds, $750 to win, $75 to start
WMSP Thunder Stock Special! $500 to win, $50 to start, UMP Factory Stock Points Event!

Sunday, September 21

"BUCKEYE BATTLE" #5
UMP LM,or ALMS LM.

OPENWHEEL "WAR at WAYNESFIELD 30"

UMP MODIFIED SPECIAL $1000 to win, $100 to start
Plus WMSP Thunder Stocks (Eldora/Lima/Oakshade rules OK) FINAL UMP Factory Stock Points Event!
4 cyl. WMSP Tuff Trucks Special $400 to win $40 to start!

Friday, October 31, Saturday, November 1, Sunday, November 2

1st EVER "WICKED WEEKEND @ WAYNESFIELD" Year End Blow Out! (details TBA)

UMP LM
UMP Modified
UMP Sportsman
UMP Factory Stock
UMP Hornet
Outlaw LM
Outlaw Mini Stock
305 Sprint
Mini Sprint

Jeff Cornes, "The Cast Iron Junkie"
Waynesfield Motor Sports Park Promoter
419 332 4520(home) 419 559 1704(cell)