Zbinden wins at Farmer City!!!

Here's the play by play as seen through Joe Reed sons eyes:
first off let me start bye saying yesterday at farmercity was the first time that the 2nd place cars from the heat races got to start front row of the feature, second of all in the heat race my dad had a strait away lead let bob catch him then he took off to another good sized lead just to see how he stacked up against bob, third of all feature time race was great because bob and eric were side bye side the whole track wide and eric was driving like an idiot, fourth of all last lap time they took the white flag three a breast into one and two eric drove my dad all the way into the infield and back on the track where my dads break light was on the whole time to keep from destroying bobs car and gave bob the lead out of turn 2 down back streack my dad and bob were side by side into three and four my dad went high like a goof and bob went to the bottem and bob won at the line, fifth of all the top three went to the infield after the race i saw no hitting what so ever my dads car is orange bobs is silver if the was contack there would be proof and as far as the screaming in the infield i herd it plane as day wile i was running down the track when the official sad bob wont at the line my dad said da*n i should have went to the bottem the he sped out the infield, but of course none of this matter my dad askes for a hotdog at the races and some of you people will find a way to twist it everyone needs to just shut up and race and get of the computer and go work on there cars

Back