Zobrist, Faust, Voigt, Smith (DNF) What happened?

what happened

zobrist gottaken out by faust broke something in right front when mark put him into back stretch wall then caution was for faust he pouted and went off ,voight hit front wall was gunna start in back so pulled off

Faust did what he does every week. He knows whens someone is coming so he tries to block them or stuff them in the wall. And last night Zobrist was on the side of his car already and Faust slid up and stuffed him in the wall.

Mark Voigt had a flat tire and that is why he pulled off after hitting the front stretch wall. Craig Smith had something wrong with the front end and that is why he pulled off.

Faust

As Usual Mark Faust Had A Fast Car But Has To Stuff The Competion Into The Wall Lets So Far It Has Been The Circle 7 28b Of Beck And Now The 78 Of Zobrist Who Will Be Next.

Racing deal,they both wanted the same piece of the track!

They were just, both going for it, Zobie had the option to lift, Mark was ahead. Of course they couldn't call the yellow on a Zobrist, so Mark, not running for the points this year, pulled off.

Not that I recall and neither has Mark. Some people think that all contact on the race track is intentional. If a driver has to make sure he doesn't touch anyone, he'll never win anything!

I like mark but did you really say that he hasn't put anyone in the wall ?????????? That is the funniest thing i've ever heard... As far as whos next he better pick and choose and hope he don't pick the wrong one.

Crap like this is why I elected to go to Montgomery County on Saturday night, a track twice as far away for me to go to.

Define the word "stuffed"

If it means trying to use most of the track, so you keep your momentum and make the trailing car drive around you, sure, another word would be blocking and its legal, they all do it. If it means intentionally pushing someone into the wall, get your eyes checked because that is not what happened. I'm a Zobie fan also, but if he was directly beside Mark why was only the right rear of Mark's car damaged? Zobie thaught he could squeeze through but just couldn't. He should have lifted.

If it means trying to use most of the track, so you keep your momentum and make the trailing car drive around you, sure, another word would be blocking and its legal, they all do it.

Just commenting on this line not the post. Yea drivers do that and that is chicken chit driving pick a line and drive it. :mad: That driving up and down up and down and blocking the driver is just and accident waiting to happen. Unfortunately it is the driver behind the blocking driver getting penelized or torn up !!!! We have a late model at I-55 that does that and he has torn up more cars this year than all the drivers themselves have done :rolleyes:

I am talking about the car in front of you if they are moving up and down all over the track it is impoissible to pass them clean and not tear your own car up. The person trying to pass usually gets the short end of the stick and sent to the back.

If you are in front you just need to run your race and find a line not the whole track..... J/M/O

Faust

It's obivious that fans see what they want to see. I think Mark is taking
a lot of heat for things he doestn't need to! Has everyone even thought
that maybe he didn't see Chad. This is a race track where everyone on
it, is trying their best. As for the other accidents, Mark didn't even touch Beck, just go an ask him! And for the Cirlce 7 he is trying his hardest as well, and sometimes you have to use the brakes, he had 9 more laps to pass Mark.

Back