Zobrist, Kloss, Vogt, Faust, Martin, Salter

Maybe all but Salter. Martin, I know is going. Salter, I think has put the car away for the winter. I could be wrong.

Zobrist will not be able to attend. He is in one of his crew's weddings this weekend. His is done for the year.

I thought Zobrist was in a wedding a few weeks ago. Is this another one or the same wedding but a different post?

Now it is leaving Frankie Martin, but don't know about Mark Voigt. It could be just about the last LM show of the year in this area. Hope the weather is good and the turn out good.

Not sure which Faust you were interested in, but Billy Faust has tentative plans on racing at Godfrey on Saturday. Thanks.

bnkr

Billy or Mark Faust, I was just wondering who was going. If it is worth the drive from Greenville all the way over there. I seen where Korte was going and was just wondering about any others. Thanks for the info.
Connie

Connie, we are done for the season. The car is gettin stripped down real soon to start gettin ready for next year!! We have a lot of work to do for next year!!! Hopefully a new car real soon!! The 14u and my dad are headin up there. Hope to stop by Mooch's and see ya sometime Connie!!

Nic

Mark Faust will not be there, he is having a party at his house for all the sponsors, crew, family, and friends. To show thanks for all thier support thoughout this past season. Also Bob Faust (Mark & Mike's Dad) turned 70 this past weekend Mark and crew would like to thank him for all his support and help thoughout the years!!!!!
Also Brian Collins said this past weekend at eldora that he will not make it to godrey, Said he already had a trip planned for this weekend...

Good luck to all that attend....

bnkr said:
Not sure which Faust you were interested in, but Billy Faust has tentative plans on racing at Godfrey on Saturday. Thanks.

bnkr

Not sure where you found that out but I looked at the website and it's not on there. I know he is planning on going to Ky Lake. I know its not on there but the web master just found out and will be updating the site soon.

Billy Faust

Lve50Racing said:
Not sure where you found that out but I looked at the website and it's not on there. I know he is planning on going to Ky Lake. I know its not on there but the web master just found out and will be updating the site soon.

As of right now, Billy Faust IS going to Godfrey. Just got off the phone with his car owner.

They may or may not be going to Kentucky Lake for the Bluegrass Nationals / Commonwealth Cup in two weeks ... depends on the tire rule (or lack thereof). Does anyone have any info on the tire rule for these events? Thanks.

bnkr

bnkr said:
They may or may not be going to Kentucky Lake for the Bluegrass Nationals / Commonwealth Cup in two weeks ... depends on the tire rule (or lack thereof). Does anyone have any info on the tire rule for these events? Thanks.

bnkr

The Bluegrass Nationals is the final points night for the track so I would assume the KLMS tire rule would apply. The Commonwealth Cup is NARA/Lucas Oil sanctioned so I believe it's their tire rule --- open.

Back