Zobrist speedway

turn4fan

These rules only apply if your not a Zobrist. Monday your a cheater, Wednesday your a cheater with your own rules; with a Zobrist writing your checks, not mention the fairboard sponsors Chad's car too. I bet Chad made a call to the fairboard and told them to wave the little wand and poof!!! new rule! It was in the rules look below copied them from the web site.

• Situations not covered in any of these rules will be handled at the discretion of the director of competition as they arise. :confused:(like a roller cam)

• Decisions of the director of competition are FINAL!!!
(unless you a Zobrist then you get a new rule wrote for you on Wednesday) :rolleyes:

• Any violation of these rules are considered cheating and upon the first offense, all Highland Speedway points earned through the date of the offence will be stripped from the driver; the driver will start with zero points the following week.

It was in the rules twice so I put it on here twice

IF IT DOESN’T SAY YOU CAN DO IT, IT IS NOT LEGAL.
Situations not covered in any of these rules will be handled at the discretion of the track officials as they arise.
DECISIONS OF THE TRACK OFFICIALS ARE FINAL!!

:)well i guess i will have to put a quickchange in now the rules have nothing in them about it. lol

Jeremy Pate

Highland Rule Are A Joke!!!!!!! With No Enforcement.

Well Said, I'm Quite Sure He Ran The Roller Cam All Last Year, But What Can You Do? Highland Rules Are A Joke! Look At The Sporstman, Rules State That Racing Gas Is To Be Used, No Alky. But There Are 2 Cars Running E85 Witch Is 85% Alky, Now How Is That Legal. Someone Needs To Take Control Of The Rules That Understands Them, And Enforce The Written Rule.

It's all how you read the rules and what you can get away with, E-85 is technically a pump gas so you should be able to use it in bombers also.

Well Said, I'm Quite Sure He Ran The Roller Cam All Last Year, But What Can You Do? Highland Rules Are A Joke! Look At The Sporstman, Rules State That Racing Gas Is To Be Used, No Alky. But There Are 2 Cars Running E85 Witch Is 85% Alky, Now How Is That Legal. Someone Needs To Take Control Of The Rules That Understands Them, And Enforce The Written Rule.

You need to read the rules.

56. Fuel: Racing pump gas only. No alcohol, nitrous oxide, propoline oxide, nitrous methane, or additives.

E85 is a pump gas. you can pay the $50.00 to protest the fuel. I'll be glad to take you money...... Yes the question was ask at the driver meeting and there was no problem using it. You know there is a lot of farms that race and watch the races so there happy to see racecar using the E85 fuel...

Thank You
Bryan Slover

Better watch bashing E85 anyway. If everyone wants to continue racing in general..EVERYONE should be allowed to use it. Tree huggers are already petitioning our lovely politicians to get racing stopped all together to help fuel prices come down(this will not work..they will not come down until we get self sufficient) so let them run them and the farmers will love you for it. An advantage?? I hardly doubt it. Do you know there isnt a whiskers of an advantage alcohol versus fuel anyway? Only big reason is motors run cooler and its easier on the motor in general. I also found out today(dont mean to just post on..lol) but Russia..China and some unamed(unamed..uh i beleive its countries even our own country dont want us to know) are drilling right now off OUR shores in territory our goverment told our own companies they could not explore. Hmmm ok now back to watching the speed channel and dreaming of gas at 1.80

if im gonna dream,im gonna dream of $.35!
(yes ,i do remember it,and i did have a drivers licsence at the time)

What do you mean no advantage to running e-85, other than the increased torque and dyno proven 10-25 hp over race gas in a 2 bbl engine.

Back