Zq one chaindraggone

RANG-GO

RANG-GO
I bought this from Scott at ChaindragGONE in april, my son ran it on his rookie kart TWO times. This thing is brand new. It is the newest dragGONE, it comes complete with 15* motor mount. The only reason for selling is my son broke an engine and we need the engine fixed more than the dragGONE. These sell for $245, I'll take $200 plus shipping. If interested and need pictures email cdbaker@ktis.net or call 573-295-4884 home or 573-619-8233 during the day. THANKS.

What kind of kart is the motor mount made for because the new dragones mount on the motor mount and it will only fit on the mount it is made for.

The dragGONE isn't mounted on the motor mount it is mounted to the top plate which is a dampening plate. The mount is similar to the megamount by Phantom. It was on a Phenom. Would you like pictures?

Yes it mounts to the top plate, but what i am saying it will not fit on any motor mount also almost every chassis has there own mount and each one of the new dragones has to have the right mount which it is made for to make it work on your kart. And i do not think a Phantom mount will work on a Shadow chassis

Back