racing

1. nsj3090

Racing Fuel Available In St Louis

I've seen a few threads here in which the community is searching for companies and locations selling Racing Fuels within the STL area. Sieveking Inc. in High Ridge, Mo sells a complete line of VP racing fuel products. 636-677-4355. Address is: 4636 Waldo Industrial Drive, High Ridge, Mo. 63049.
  2. MCS Auctions

2017 Indy Circle Track Expo! Auction and Trade Show

It’s that time again!!! Time to save the date for the annual Indy Circle Track Expo!!! Join us for the Auction, Trade Show or Swap Meet…. Or all three! Saturday January 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am Indiana State Fairgrounds Champions Pavilion Indianapolis, Indiana General Admission: $10.00...
  3. MCS Auctions

2017 Indy Circle Track Expo! Auction and Trade Show

It’s that time again!!! Time to save the date for the annual Indy Circle Track Expo!!! Join us for the Auction, Trade Show or Swap Meet…. Or all three! Saturday January 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am Indiana State Fairgrounds Champions Pavilion Indianapolis, Indiana General Admission: $10.00...
  4. A

Motor Racing Betting

Motor racing betting is a different betting type which is layered in to different number of motor sports which covers Formula One, Rallying, Touring cars, racing of the motor bikes and super bikes. Many people prefer to place the bet on Formula One racing. This is one of the most greatest and...
  5. Shane Walters

Nicoletti Motorsports NHRA Drag Racing Team Website Launched

Nicoletti Motorsports is a family based drag racing team based in Colorado. The team is battling for the 2015 NHRA Super Comp Championship with three drives in the category. New this year, the team will also launch their Top Dragster down the shoot for the first time. Nicoletti Motorsports...
  6. C

Ultramax kart for sale

I have an 02 ultramax pro force offset racing go kart for sale. Body is painted Camaro synergy green. It has an alcohol Briggs flathead fresh rebuild, brand new billet motor mount, horstman clutch, digitron tach and temp, brand new set of Burris 33A's as well as spare set of 33B's. Also comes...
  7. K

2014 Margay Ignite Karting Package

I am selling my 2014 Margay Ignite Kart and a couple extras that are to be sold as one race ready package deal. I ordered, purchased, and picked up this kart in person from Margay's warehouse in St. Louis. It was brand new when I brought it home. To this day, I have taken it to two practice...
  8. pwaltonuscs

Poplar Bluff Cotton Boll Cup 2014 is Racer and Fan Smorgasbord of Speed

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Poplar Bluff Speedway’s 14th annual Cotton Boll Cup (season finale) on October 10th and 11th is a Racer and Fan Smorgasbord of Speed Poplar Bluff, MO - October 6, 2014 - The United Speed Contest Sanction (USCS) invades Poplar Bluff Speedway with a United Sprint Car...
  9. r-rracewear

Ken Schrader stops by new racing radio show based in St. Louis!!!!

"Gas & Glory" is an all new racing radio show featuring drivers of all classes and regions. Tune into this weeks episode as Ken Schrader stops by to talk with Kyle Luetters and Neil Quick about his 2014 racing schedule, his future plans and much more...
  10. J

Racing Sports Fan

I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow racers. A great place to meet like minded people who love car racing sports from around the world. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but they lack third party user integration. Anybody else have that?
  11. C

PIT CART/ PIT TOOL BOX

This Pit Cart was only used for a short time and we're looking for a good home! It is in perfect shape as you can see, has a ton of storage, we were very happy with it, hope to give someone a great deal, and may be willing to negotiate on the price. The box is located in Lebanon, IL (only about...
  12. Shane Walters

Impact RaceGear Debuts New Website

November 12, 2013 – Impact RaceGear, provider of top quality racing shirts and headwear, is debuting a new website in preparation for the 2014 racing season. The site is intended to give race teams, tracks, sanctioning bodies and manufacturers an informed look into the products offered, such as...
  13. Shane Walters

Fairbury Speedway Photos

Over the weekend I made my first trip to Fairbury Speedway and took some photos. I posted some of them below. Here is the link to the full album http://RacingNewsNetwork.com/2013/09/02/dirt-racing-fairbury-speedway-photos/ Miniature Fairbury Speedway FULL ALBUM...

Back