kswip83

I am selling my 2014 Margay Ignite Kart and a couple extras that are to be sold as one race ready package deal.

I ordered, purchased, and picked up this kart in person from Margay's warehouse in St. Louis. It was brand new when I brought it home. To this day, I have taken it to two practice sessions and have run only a handful of laps with it under easy-driving practice conditions. This kart has never seen competition, aggressive driving, or misuse. I no longer have the ability to compete as planned and would rather sell my equipment to someone who will use it properly.

I will list all that I am including in this deal. The pictures I will post are from last year, but with minimal usage there aren't many differences from then and now. I can take new pictures soon if requested. The pictures were taken BEFORE the decal kit was installed at the factory.

2014 Margay Ignite Kart
- Full stock from the factory, ready for racing action in the Ignite series this year!
- Has seen ABSOLUTELY NO racing action
- Briggs and Stratton LO206 engine
- Full Ignite series red decal kit installed professionally at Margay, ready for YOUR number!
- Large seat
- Only 87 Octane fuel ever used
I also documented to the best of my ability all of the fasteners on the kart, and will provide the list to the buyer.
I will even toss in the small one or two gallon fuel can I use for the kart.

AiM MYCHRON4 Gauge
- Digital display
- Lap timer
- Temperature, RPM readouts and more
- Customizable options, readouts, warning lights, etc.

Kart Stand
- Special ordered from Margay when the Ignite kart was purchased
- Foldable with wheels for mobility
- Folding tool tray for storage while supporting the kart

Brand new, these items total to $4,630, which is what I paid and what I believe will still be required this year for buying an Ignite kart, gauge, and stand. I would like to sell everything for $3,400, but will consider most reasonable offers.

1002900_10202891624344471_427106840469645161_n.jpg

Back