00 Randy Korte's Car

stewart14

dirt in my beer
Does anyone know if someone is going to drive the 00 at the World 100?

I dont think it really matters who is in it, they aint got a chance in h$ll to win it,so get over it pole sniffer

I agree with dirtboy. Dont stand a chance. Sorry to say... If they were smart they would put Bielong in it. Everyone on this site knows he takes every car he drives to the front!

I believe Scotty Weber has just as much chance as anyone else that shows up there. Just like if Kreke can keep his motor running he could make the show. Keherer Bros. have great cars they do not cut corners on there cars. I still dnt no y if ur a fan of racing u ppl bash other drivers. If them others drivers would not race ur driver would be sitting at home with no where to race.

I dont think it really matters who is in it, they aint got a chance in h$ll to win it,so get over it pole sniffer

Most people probably thought the same of Jared Landers going into the Topless 100. In these 100 lap races, anything and I mean ANYTHING can happen. A big name will probably win the race but there is absolutely no guarentee of that.

I would love to see bobby bittle pilot the oo car ,i think he would do great..........also good ol ed dixon would be a great prospect...............

my vote is for weber.he likes the high line which is usually the way to go at eldora.as far as the cars go im pretty sure that randy has made more than a few a-mains up there in them so to say the car is the problem thats just dumb.with a good qualifying lap and some luck the double 00 could very easily make the show.but then again dirtboy i know your rich as heck after that huge bet you but on bart hartman to win it last year.so you should be able to buy a car and show us all how its done.

Who the He11 is this dirtboy anyways?? He is always on here bashing someone.... If its not the 00 car its harrison...does he just hate cars that consistently win in this area or what is his deal? If they do choose anyone to drive the 00 car next weekend I wish whoever it is the best of luck! cya there!

Chris Timmermann

the best person to put in the car and have the best chance of making the show is billy faust he is a late model veteran and has already won a few features in the car this year so i think he would do a good job in it

Weber is undoubtedly the man for the job. Considering what hes done in the crate and super already since he's been in them he would be the right pick. Jmo

At this time none of the Kehrer Bros. Motorsports/RKR Motorsports cars are expected to be at the World 100. This is also the Championship Night at Tri-City.

This weekend is a Holiday weekend and it looks like the guys and gals have decided to stick around home, race, and enjoy a family BBQ or two.

We really appreciate all the positive feedback on Scott driving the 00 and the confidence you have placed in the ENTIRE TEAM, it is truly appreciated.

In the racing world you always know you are on the right track when there is negativity sent in one's direction.

The weather forecast looks to be perfect for the weekend, enjoy it!

"In the racing world you always know you are on the right track when there is negativity sent in one's direction."

Spot on.

My vote is for Fireball Lenny Garson. He has the experience and in equipment this good he would probably lap the field! Now with that said - I am not sure "at his age" that he could last 100 laps without having to make a bathroom pit stop! HA! HA! Only joking so don't take this wrong - it is all in fun!

Back