'06 Speedway Motors Modified 4 Sale or Trade

poochy

I have an 06' Speedway Motors Modified Chassis. It is a metric frame w/ tube rear. This car was built and raced 15 races in 07' and 2 races in 08'. The body is only 2 races old. Car is set up on a swing arm rear w/ pull bar and j bar, right now. But can be run 3, 4, or 5 bar, and leafs if you weld on rear hangers. Car has a 32 gallon fuel cell. Coleman rear end w/ 6:00 gear full spool, and gundrilled axles. 2" offset to the right. Disk brakes all 4 corners. Billstein shocks all for corners. Afco springs front and rear. Inline screw on fuel filter, and fuel preasure regulator. Weight jacks all four corners. Tubular uppers, stock lowers, pinto spindles 5 X 5 bolt pattern. Swedge tubes and heim joints on steering. Afco 2:1 quick steer. Griffin aluminum radiator. Willwood hanging pedals, brake bius adjust, Msd 6AL box, 6800 chip, MSD Blaster coil, 180 headers, dual lever shifter, 5" tach w/ recall, oil, temp guages. D&S seat, brand new 2008 5 point harness, removable wheel, Hoosier E-Mod tires.
Spare Parts - 20 racing shocks, over 20 springs front and rear, extra lowers, extra tubular uppers, spare 180* headers, over 20 hoosier tires, 6 already mounted on 8" racing rims. 415c.i. blown, 3 speed, triple disk quartermaster, willwood slave, coleman full floater w/ 5:67 gear and full spool willwood 4 piston aluminum calipers and bird cages.
Open to trades of all kinds, drag cars, pure stock dirt, motorcycles, boats, wives, shoot it at me i'll consider all options, but cash is best.
Roller - $5,500.00 O.B.O.
Roller w/ Spares - $9,000.00 O.B.O.
Located in Patriot, IN 47038
Dan Papucci
812-221-0702

Attachments

• 100_1785.jpg
    100_1785.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_1786.jpg
    100_1786.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_1787.jpg
    100_1787.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_1790.jpg
    100_1790.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_1791.jpg
    100_1791.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 194
Hey if I drive back to b.f.e can i maybe get the car you advertised
????This guy is a liar.Save yourselves the time and dont even deal with him.

This car was traded the 3rd week of Sept.Car was inspected by Chris and he never said anything was wrong with it when he swapped. He got this car as a complete roller everything minus motor, trans, and MSD. Mod was traded exactlly as it looks in the above pics. If anyone should be *****ing it should be me. The car I traded for went 10 minutes run time, front bearing on trans went out, broke input shaft and case, blew out hydraulic throw out bearing, and bent #7 rod, locking motor, and this was just going through the pit in 1st gear 3500 rpm. But I am not *****ing. I tore car down replaced trans, new throwout bearing, and only thing I am using is just the roller car and the block. It will now have an Eagle 383c.i. stroker in it. So this swap ended up costing me $2600.00 and have not even ran the car one race yet. Guess it will be ready for 09' though. My question to you Chris is: Why did you take the mod if it wasn't what you wanted, and why wait 2 months, not contact me, but just post on a forum. If you have an issue just contact me, you have the contact info, and if not. It is in the post above.
Dan

well let me start.....not a speedway chassis.not a 2006.not a 4 bar,5 bar swingarm or any other set up but 3 link.no mounts to even set it up as one of these.no birdcages.stock calipers.the only reason im posting this on here is to warn others to watch out for you cause you are not honest.as for the motor in the car.i ran that motor and never had a prob with it.like im supposed to control what goes on with the front bearing in a transmission.i raced that thing 2 weeks before we traded.at least my car was what i said.way i see it you got whats was coming to ya anyway.good luck with that heep in 09.

If you read the 1st post above. You would see there is no mention of birdcages or aftermarket calipers on the car. It sais Coleman floater w/ disk brakes. The other floater was in the spare section with birdcages and willwood calipers. The trade we agreed on was the roller not the spares. You inspected the car when you got it. As far as mounting rear susp. There are brackets to mount 4 bar. As far as running two weeks prior, You told me you loaned the car to a guy in July and had not run it since you got it back because he jacked all the weight around. But that is neither here nor there. But here is all the info on the chassis, right off the site. So be sure you know what your posting when you do it. You had better look at there site because that is the chassis you have. But like you said Good Luck in 09'

SPEEDWAY IMCA BARE MODIFIED CHASSIS

Bare chassis in stock and ready to ship!
All new and updated. Completely welded chassis built on a "G" metric frame with an all new designed front suspension. Rear frame is X'ed for added strength. Rear suspension is set up for swing arm or 3 link, or you can easily convert to leaf springs.
Frame Includes:

• Fully welded, not takced, "G" metric frame with cage and rear subframe installed.
  • Front and rear bumpers
  • left and right rub rails
  • Fuel cell mounts
  • battery mount
  • steering mounts
  • motor mounts
  • radiator mounts
  • shock mounts
  • body mounts
  • seat mounts
  • 2-link mounts
  • window net mounts