08 rocket black front

kslle

sweet rack, collapsible steering, msd box and coil, full set of guages, afco double adjustable shocks re-valved by shortys for rocket. frankland rear end 4.86. roller bearing bird cages. wilwood hubs and calipers new rotors. no seat (i have a kirky if wanted) no belts no transmission no motor. car was run as crate and limited late model. comes with 4 wheels and tires. plus some spares parts if you like. 4500.00 obo. changing programs need to sell. call after 5, 636-485-0115

sweet rack, collapsible steering, msd box and coil, full set of guages, afco double adjustable shocks re-valved by shortys for rocket. frankland rear end 4.86. roller bearing bird cages. wilwood hubs and calipers new rotors. no seat (i have a kirky if wanted) no belts no transmission no motor. car was run as crate and limited late model. comes with 4 wheels and tires. plus some spares parts if you like. 4500.00 obo. changing programs need to sell. call after 5, 636-485-0115
have spare uppers and lowers included in price along with gears 11 sets. 5.60 to 6.57...

. includes rocket book and shock set up sheet, make me an offer would like to move before winter. has afco stacked left rear spring. and afco damping shock on rear end if needed. also mid plate. and afco oil cooler with remote mount oil filter.

Last edited:
weekend special cash and roll it... 4000.00 this car does not deserve to be outside under a tarp..

Back