11th ANNUAL LIVINGSTON HOLLOWEEN CAR RALLYE

Pretty much, you get in your car and do a scavenger hunt on the country roads outside Livingston. I have heard it's a lot of fun, and even though I live here, I've never gotten the opportunity to do it.

Whats stopping you?

Originally posted by The_Dark_One
Pretty much, you get in your car and do a scavenger hunt on the country roads outside Livingston. I have heard it's a lot of fun, and even though I live here, I've never gotten the opportunity to do it.

All you got to do is show up.:D

A little info on it.

It follows a story line, kinda...lol you get a packet when you leave the park that takes you thru a pr-determined route. you answer ?'s along the way, look for clues, make a few stops along the way. and at the end the papers are graded and the ones scoring the highest win. there isa fire and hot dogs afterwards and everyone sits around and tells stories of their adventure. we have had some elaborite sets that you come to ex... haunted house, straw mazes, car wrecks, ufo's, headless horseman, witches in caves, hand built covered bridge, it is alot of fun. get there early tho, 100 cars is all we take and we turn them away every year.

go to the web site link above and look at the pics from previous years.

I will say it again J. Dearing if you show up hot dogs are on me...lol

Take a night off, you know what they say...all work and no play...lol

I lived in Livingston for about 36 years and I dont know the dark one?

good name for a car raylle. have to look into that for next year.

Where to go????

Can someone hip me to as where and how to get there is this off hwy 55? livingston??? what time to show so we dont get turned away.. I would like to try this sounds like a hoot..

Back