#17 Ken Johnson Jr.

ibrcn17

Flyin' Guppie Club Member
Just wanted to say that you did a great job last night at Godfrey. Starting 25th and finishing 5th was awesome! If the car would have been running like it was suppose to I know you could have been up there with the rest of them! You had a great season for your first year! Next year will hopefully be your year! Congratulations! I'm proud of you!

Love ya!
Sis

That was a very good run for you, congrads, nice job! Too bad Bill had to pull off due to a broken ball joint in the feature but it could have been worse at least it broke under caution.
I was impressed with the clean driving by everyone in the bomber races.
Good luck in future racing.

GOOD JOB. I AM THE DRIVER OF THE #77 (RED) AND I STARTED IN 23 AND FINISHED 6TH, NOT TOO BAD FOR ONLY DRIVING FOR TWO MONTHS. I MIGHT BE AT TRI-CITY FOR THAT SHOW IN OCT. AND HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.

Great Race Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BROKE IN HOTAPS
DIDNT GET TO QUALIFY
STARTED LAST IN THE HEAT AND HAD A FLAT
STARTED DEAD LAST (25) IN THE FEATURE AND FINISHED 5TH.....
If a hard charger award would have been given out in the 2 classes raced..... You would well desrved the one for the S.S/Bombers.

You have come along way this year. I know I am real proud of you. Your Dad sure was I can tell you that . He was all smiles. Maybe by the October race at TCS we can get the bugs lined on that thing and get ya a feature win to finish off the season.

And hopefully if I can get a RIDE. Ill be out on the track rubbing and racin with you at the October race...........:D
once again Jr. that was a great race.
Randy

ken

that was a pretty goog run id rather not had the flat,oh yeah i havent read the rules yet but i think im intitled to half since i loaned you a tire to run,just kiddin nice run,88 morey racing

Back