1981 4 Dr. Chevy Impala Donk Project Demo Derby Box Car - $1000

loving_dirt67

I have talked the owner of the car and he said the 1st $1000 cash firm takes it. And please, I have had all sorts of responses to this. If you are not serious, please do not waste my time.

For sale is a good running and very drivable 1981 Chevy Impala 4 door sedan. It has a clean and clear Illinois title.
It would make a great start for a donk, low rider, or hi-rise custom project. A little body work, some candy paint, a set of 20s, a kicking sound system, and this one will be the envy of everyone. These older style box frame Impalas are hard to find. Everyone is rolling in a Caprice Classic because they cannot find an Impala.
Or it can be used for the upcoming summer Demolition Derby season. It would be a shame to do that to this car, but if that's what you wanted it for, it would make a great one.

I have included all the pictures I have of the car in the 2 collages.

I am selling this for a friend. If you have any specific questions regarding this, I will put you in direct contact with him.

This car is a Local Pick Up. Delivery is not possible.

The car has an original 3.8 liter 6 cylinder right now, but could easily be switched over to a small black Chevy. It starts and runs without any problems or smoking.

The 99,510 miles on the odometer are original.

The owner has put on 4 new shocks. The tires were bought new 2 years ago and have less then 4,000 miles on them. The alternator was replaced with a new one 2 years ago also. It has original factory air and it works.

The body is very solid for a car this age. The worst parts on the rear fenders on both side. The rear bumper is loose on the passenger side, but it is still connected to the car. The dash is cracked in 3 different spots, but is still in one piece. There is some wear on the upholstery, but nothing major for a car this age.

All in all, it is a very solid car and a great runner for an old school classic.

Located in LaSalle, Illinois.
Located 100 miles west of Chicago, 90 miles south of Rockford, 90 miles east of
the Quad Cities, and 50 miles north of Bloomington.
Conveniently located by I 80 and I 39.
Serious inquiries only.
No tire kickers please.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 266565191_tp.jpg
    266565191_tp.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 266565273_tp.jpg
    266565273_tp.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 268
  • 266565371_tp.jpg