2004 cavalier ecotech 5 speed for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Convict18

This car will run anywhere and win I ran it at highland speedway and finished 3rd n points and it has 7 feature wins with several heat wins as well. The motor only has 120,000 on it and leaks no oil or anything. Oil was changed every 4 or 5 races and taken well care of. Has a built spindle on right rear for the safety part and the cage is well built and secure in the car. I have alot of spare parts and motor and wheels almost everything for another car. My number is 618-973-1651 and i can send u pics of the car and explain more if you want to know anything about the car or setup after purchasing ill tell ya everything. My asking price is $3,500 pretty firm with allthe stuff that comes with the car and how good of shape its in. Thanks for looking and I know this will go fast because its a great car so act fast

Car Is a car that can win a championship anywhere and win lots of races You can come look at the car and stuff I got that comes with the car. If ya want pics I got pics on phone or I can take more.

Ok guys and girls Im going to make a christmas special for both my enclosed and car and everything goes for $6,500 and have titlesfor both car and trailer this is a very fast car and very nice trailer call me with offers on either dont hurt to ask but no low ballers. I need this stuff gone yesterday where i have it stored they sold there house and have no place to go with it now. thanks

Back