2004 Muddslinger Calendars

Hey RACES21, maybe we need to work out a deal for a STLRACING.COM Calendar in the future!!

We need a 2004 STLRacing.com "Hot Darby" calender!!!

I know a few that would be eligible for the inaugural edition. I guess we could always have an open audition sometime.

Alright! Will someone please PM me and explain this "hot darby" terminology to me? Thank you!

i told patti what it is so ask her.......i just pmed it to her.

Trevor

p.s. y shoudl i tell u...u dont even talk to me.

I talk to you - you weren't on for a long time. PM it to me, she's busy working - hahahahaha!

Why won't a goat float?!

"Now, don't ask me what Voom is.
You will never know.
But, boy! Let me tell you
It DOES clean up snow!"

Cheatin Chewin

What was it you were trying to say? Is this a sign of the times? Me getting to old ? And if you ask me well :rolleyes: sounds like someone has been doing some SNOW..... :eek:

OMG!!!! I told you I was old... I think Hailey has that book. But she digs Junie B. Jones as to Dr. Suess... Now that Junie B. she is a Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn all rolled up into one little girl.....

Okay Chewin doesn't do snow.... Dr. Suess does... Sorry Chewin ...... ;)

I think the calenders would be a good idea. The Mudslinger ones are sold, and they get drivers to send in a picture, brief info, and there Birthday, they use their favorite pictures for each month, and the rest they put on the litle box of the drivers bday. Thats kinda not nice, they get racers to send the pictures and they make good money.

What happened to the calendar subject matter that this started with?
You can get the calendar at Rods n Racin when it comes out in Belleville.

I got my 2003 Muddslinger at the DTWC last year. Hopefully, it'll be offered again this year down there.

Back