2007 Eagle Narrow Body Micro Sprint Roller with Super Shox & Spares

K-Dawg30

2007 Eagle – Narrow Body Chassis with Black frame and body.The car doesn’t not come with a top wing but has a nose wing. Car is a 4 bar/Jacobsladder car. The tank has a bladder in it so you can run with the POWRi. The carcurrently has a set of Super Shox on it with a RR rebound cockpit adjustableshock. It will come with a set of tires and wheels as well as gauges andcomplete dash. The motor mounts in the car are for a Yamaha (I ran a 2005 init). Spares for the car include: Set of non adjustable Afco shocks, 2 barefront axles (1 needs powder coat), 2 eye adjustable Carrera shocks, 2 spare LR wheels, and a couple spare LR tires.This car will be raced if it is not sold. Basically put your motor/wiringharness, seat, and top wing (if you run wing) and go race. This car ran non-wingat SIR most of the year and ran top 5 almost every night. Also ran wing ahandful of times and ran well at SIR. This car would make a great starter caror restrictor car!
I would like to get $5,000 but willing to talk
My email is khermann@stlcop.edu…you can private message me on here or email me. Thanks

Back