2008 Magazine for The Rock??

Is there anything that we can do to decrease the cost of printing these from $500 or $1000. You know like maybe get IBS to sponsor the track and in return get a discount on the printing cost.

If we paid $1000 we would have to sell over 500 before we saw any profit....thats if we sold them for $5....which is kind of steep.

If Your Interested

EVERYONE affiliated with the track knows Gary Whitener. ( Cody Tees ) He has made T-shirts and Calenders for the track before. He was Jeff's partner in with the Legal Eagle and the Drivers Seat. Gary is the BEST at what he does and i know he has made many pamplets and things for the race tracks. I think he will give you a good deal on it also. IF anyone is interested i can get you the phone number. LD :)

EVERYONE affiliated with the track knows Gary Whitener. ( Cody Tees ) He has made T-shirts and Calenders for the track before. He was Jeff's partner in with the Legal Eagle and the Drivers Seat. Gary is the BEST at what he does and i know he has made many pamplets and things for the race tracks. I think he will give you a good deal on it also. IF anyone is interested i can get you the phone number. LD :)

I'm sure the track is interested can you post his number or email it to jcistheway@gmail.com?

NOT TO TAKE ANY BUSINESS AWAY FROM GARY... my employeer is hooked up with alot off that stuff.... not the screenprinting and art but maybe with the magizine/calenders kind of stuff just pm me and I'll check on it for ya!

Gary Whitener

I just spoke with Gary on the phone and he would be happy to talk with someone about the pamplet/ magazine you all are talking about. LD

Gary Whitener

1 - 573 - 883 - 9820
St Genivieve

Thank you guys for your input. If anyone has any further ideas on the 2008 magazine please continue brainstorming on the subject.

You sell ads to defer the printing cost. $25 1/8th page- ect. The more ads you sell the bigger the profit. You just are not going to print a program and have it sell it self and make a profit. Get off the duff go from business to business and sell ads. You guys better decide in advanced what exactly the monies will go to . Dash money every few weeks- Jr. Fan Club... You have to go out and SELL !!!!!

Ads

You sell ads to defer the printing cost. $25 1/8th page- ect. The more ads you sell the bigger the profit. You just are not going to print a program and have it sell it self and make a profit. Get off the duff go from business to business and sell ads. You guys better decide in advanced what exactly the monies will go to . Dash money every few weeks- Jr. Fan Club... You have to go out and SELL !!!!!
Someone in Farmonton contacy Rita Penberthy Insurance Age. 1205 Maple St. Farmonton , MO. 63640 . I have talked to her about sponoring a my car , she said that was a little more than she could pay. this might be right up here alley.

If any photos of the cars on the track are needed, and you don't mind using some from this year, please feel free to use the ones I shot. They can be found at the track's website under the "Photos" button. Also took some on Aug 3, but they're slow rollers. You can use the photos for free, but photo by-lines are always appreciated.

OK, someone must have tweaked the website and that button, along with the others, is gone. So, if you want to use the photos I mentioned, they are on this board under titles of Hot Lap photos from Opening Night (June 1), Hot Lap photos from July 6 and Photos from August 3.

That is a good idea...thank you.

If any photos of the cars on the track are needed, and you don't mind using some from this year, please feel free to use the ones I shot. They can be found at the track's website under the "Photos" button. Also took some on Aug 3, but they're slow rollers. You can use the photos for free, but photo by-lines are always appreciated.

Thanks for the input axeman!

I like what im seeing and hearing. Team work and it takes it from all. I have a sponsor for your magazine also email me the info and ill look into a few more businesses up north if you need some more sponsorship that is,

I like what im seeing and hearing. Team work and it takes it from all. I have a sponsor for your magazine also email me the info and ill look into a few more businesses up north if you need some more sponsorship that is,

Thank you very much for helping out! Yep teamwork is going to be a major factor in the success of our track next year!

How's the ad book coming along? Just remember to sell those ads. My daughter has just finsihed up selling ads for her gymnastics team ad book. She sold $850.00 in ads in about 8 hours travel time included. So reaching enough money to cover the print cost should be no problem. Then the rest is profit. They sold 1/8 of a page for 25.00 - 1/4th for 50.00 and so on and so on. So reaching the goal is acheiveable. You just have to go out and bang alot of doors. I will have to say that alot of her sponsors she has she has had for years. She goes back to those people who bought 1/8 of pages now they are buy 1/4th pages. Just have to be patient and build your clientel.. This year she is looking at about 68 percent profit. Not bad for a 11 year old. :) Good Luck you guys on this project...

Thanks

Will start working on it after the Awards party. Already have the layout done. Thanks for the advice, can always use any help or thoughts.:)

Back