#27 wins again.

merlin

Rodney Melvin wins again#24SB & #27, when are you haters going to give him his props, He is the best Driver @ the Mt Vernon track bar none, and he proved last week that he can beat any Driver out there. Shrader is a WCer, when you can beat that kind of competition you've definatly got it going on. Way to go HOT ROD!!!!! "his futures so bright he's got to wear shades"

you know;rodney melvin is the best this area has to offer bar none. i just dont understand why he runs the steel block class.It is supose to be a learning class for up and coming latemodel drivers.I personaly think that the latemodel drivers should stay in there own class.It is apperent that he is a lot more experienced than the sb drivers.So he has nothing to proove.All he is doing is taking the money and points out of the sb class. Sounds a little like greed to me.Nothing aginst rodney he is one hell of a driver but stay in your own class and be a class act not a greedmonger like your car owner just my opinion but i am sure alot of drivers feel the same thanks

Amen on that one Brother Dave (wauto17)! If half the people on this website would just realize that guys are gonna race close to home half the arguments wouldn't happen on here. On any given night the three "main" Saturday night tracks in the stl area have their regular cars, Pevely normally around 21, Highland around 16, and Mt. Vernon around 14. These guys all race at these tracks because they want to, not because some overzealous race fan "wants" them to be at their given track. I'm sure if the people who are always complaining about "why doesn't so 'n so come to this track or that track" drove a car themselves and lived, let's say in Troy, IL, more than likely they are gonna race at Highland, it just makes sense. To think that people actually avoid a track because they are "scared" to race there or they may not get as many points is rediculous. It matters not where these drivers race, it's how they race. I'm human like anyone else, I want to see large late model car counts wherever I go, but reality check people, it just is not going to happen with that many tracks competing on Saturday nights. I didn't even mention Montgomery County and Macon, they have a car count in the teens as well. Wherever it is you choose to watch the races, enjoy them don't start rumours on a website just because you're upset with your track or want to make fun of another track's antics or car counts. Those guys are layin' on the line week in and week out, both with their safety and money, all for the fans! Maybe someday someone will realize there needs to be a Sunday night track somewhere, then just maybe there would be about a 30-car count late model attendance every week. Back to the Melvin thing, if anyone saw him at Montgomery County a few weeks back I think you know he is going to be tuff anywhere he races, period. Everyone back in stl land enjoy your late models and be grateful, out here in Western Missouri I don't have late model racing on the tight competitive tracks like you guys have up there. Hope to see some of you at the Summer Nats shows I'm going to make it up for. Maybe I'll even get invited to some of the "meeting of the minds." I plan on being at Pevely and Montgomery County and also it just happens that on my way home from vacation in Minnesota I worked in the 20,000 to win Owatanna, Minnesota show for the Summer Nats as well. Peace.

Sam

I-55

How do you guys think Tony Stewart aka SMOKE. will do at I-55, I heard this will be his first time in a late model there. They say he has raced sprints there before. I think it will be interesting, and it only cost $5.00. Smoke can drive anything anywhere.

reply to pitman56

I think the guys in SB should relish every time they get to race againest better compitition, how are you ever going to improve if you don't challange yourself. I true racer just wants to race againest whomever. The cars in SB are pretty equal, so it should be mostly driver input.

it is not me

hey i didn"t write the thread that you are reading. i do help a guy down in mtveron and i am guess he is the one who is useing my name.

Oh Scharder is NOTHING anymore!
It was just a CRYING, and I MEAN CRYING shame, he could NOT beat DIXON and on his track to boot!

WHEY!

Originally posted by allmine07
Oh Scharder is NOTHING anymore!
It was just a CRYING, and I MEAN CRYING shame, he could NOT beat DIXON and on his track to boot!

WHEY!

I agree it is a SHAME Schrader could not beat Dixon at his own track! But in reality it is Dixons track. And that anal remark just resembles the person that made it!!!! Like Crash 9 said " HUH "

Lisa

Respond to Jbaseball!!!

I wish you guys would take that Traction Control CRAP, that you say #27 has and stick in your A#%. Hey jbaseball maybe you should stick to just that, BASEBALL. Because you sure know nothing about racing. You are just a plain ol' HATER.

#27 RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get over it!)

Back