$3500.00 buys this 1999 Rayburn Complete Roller Ex Kosiski Car out of Nebraska

Unit 9

Unit9
I have a 1999 Rayburn complete roller for sale or possibly trade. I traded 3 high dollar complete go-karts for this car and it needs to go. This was bought new by one of the Kosiski brothers out of Omaha Nebraska. It has the Sprint type Winters quickchange rearend with aluminum tubes, it is setup now with a swingarm suspension. It has the high dollar ATL Labratories fuel cell in it, wide 5 hubs, 12 inch aluminum wheels, Wilwood dual reverse mount hanging pedals, appleton power rack, KSE rear mount fuel pump, Kirkey seat, AFCO gauges, Wilwood calipers, Koni coil over shocks, Simpson Sternum strap seat belts, aluminum radiator. The body is rough and the frame will need bumpers and maybe one bar straightened on the tail. It would make a great late model crate late model or even a limited late model. The driveshaft and midplate are with the car too. I would sell it for $3500.00. It needs to go this week.[/font]
3500967-DSC00358.JPG
This in Monmouth, Illinois, which is 3 hours north of St. Louis on Route 67 and 34. My home number is 309-734-5346 day cell is 309-337-5724

Back