3rd Annual Racestock, October 18th!!

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
Just a reminder that the 3rd annual Racestock is coming up on October 18th. This year we will be returning to I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO. (If you need directions check out their website at www.i55raceway.com)

Gates will open to the public at 4pm. There will be cars (and anything that races) on display for the best looking and most battle scarred show. We will have the DJing talent of Donnie Wren from Wren Entertainment. The Southern Missouri Dwarf Car Assoc. will be back selling food and soda to cut their costs for next year. The STLRacing.com awards will be handed out.

It should be another great night. So pack your coolers and the lawn chairs and come on out. This is the after season party that you don't want to miss!!!

Menu from the dwarfers...

Hot Dogs
Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers
Nachos
Popcorn
Chicken Strips
French Fries
BBQ
Soda

I have to say this group puts a lot of work into cooking for us every year, make sure to stop by and grab something!

Will we be having a bonfire this year Jen?, beings the fire department was not real happy with the last one!:D

I HAVE WOOD

LMAO Loren,
We will have a fire so bring that wood but I think this year we will make sure Ray reads the permit a million times. :D :D Keep your fingers crossed that it stays this nice at night!!

i think we are planning to hold hands in a big circle and sing "we are the world". then,we will take little 302's car apart and have a scavenger hunt with the engine parts.then,i will be taking up a collection for hungry columbian pygmy rats. hope to see everyone there. by the way,I'M KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art

How about we take up a collection for my motor. Which is still on the stand going together. I believe you have gone too far though, with the pygmy rat comment. The poor things are endangered, only twelve of them left in Columbia. Not to mention the fact that you could get the animal rights activists stirred up. If that happens , then the ACLU, will surely be in tow!! And yes I am kidding. Well not about the ACLU part.

Jen

Judging by the weather, it may be too cold for Jello wrestling. That can be done with family members, but I wouldn't want to!! I'll put my head to it, and see what I come up with. Probably a headache!!

Well gosh Jason, you already ARE a headache hun. Don't hurt yourself thinking too much.

Art wants to know what the heck this G whatever project is.

I plan on being there and I plan on drinking much less so I won't embarrass myself neadlessly. I only embarrasse myself when it counts....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Originally posted by RaceGoddess
302, I thought I put you in charge of the good wholesome family fun??

I HAVE 2 PAIR OF SPONGE BOB BOXERS JASON CAN HAVE. THAT WILL BE COOL TO THE KIDS.:D

Oh Trashy,
It wasn't needlessly. It was great fun, it took us a while and a poll on here to decide where ya ended up. And I missed the Worley tires. Are ya gonna drag Ed and the family with ya??

Here is my general schedule for Sat.

Gates open at 2 for people to set up
Open at 4 for general public
Voting for the best looking and most battle scarred 6-8
Stlracing.com awards at 8
Out by midnight

Back