#3S Brian Shirley at I-55......

CRAZYFAN

Outstanding job to the #3S LM Brian Shirley saturday night. What a battle in the feature on the bottom he and Dixon had going until I believe Shirley spun, went to the back of the field, came back to finish a strong 5th place. It was great to see one of the non-regulars come in and entertain us all. Hope to see him back sometime soon. :D

If Shirley would have stayed up front, the feature finish may not have ended with Taylor winning his second in a row. I think Shirley had the fastest car Saturday night but he was short on luck.

If Taylor and Shirley continue to make stops at I-55 the remainder of the season, great late model racing will be even better.

TTG/MM

TTG, I agree! Shirley was very fast along the inside wall. Unfortunately I was watching the slow car in T1&2 and didnt' see what happened to Brian in T4. but what an impressive run non-the-less.

It looks like he gained some very valuable knowledge from working with Donnie O through the SN's.

Shirley may have won that race if not for spinning. He was faster the Dixon, and I think he could have caught Matt, but we'll never know. Great job anyway.

Shirley did a great job finishing 5th after his accident.
Tim Ratajczyk also did a great job with his 2nd place finish from his 19th starting position.
What a nite!!!! :cool:

I Would Say Someone That Came Fromthe 19th Spot Up To Second Had The Fastest Car ,how Many Cars Did Taylor Shirley Or Dixon Pass ,exactly

Speaking of Shirley. Does anybody have the break down of last Sats. passing points for the heats? I'm just wondering how Brian didn't make the Dash because he passed a heck of alot of cars in the heat, it seemed like.

dirt hound said:
I Would Say Someone That Came Fromthe 19th Spot Up To Second Had The Fastest Car ,how Many Cars Did Taylor Shirley Or Dixon Pass ,exactly
how are you going to pass when you are on the front roll. And you all are forgetting about J Allgaier showing up also.... Its almost like a CoC with all the names there....great race.

I have to admit Tim Rat was flying. He was going to the front real fast. Nice job Tim and crew. It's your time to get the Big Win ;)

Back