50/50 at Tri-City Speedway

Did Tri-City have a 50/50 drawing last Friday night?
I still have $5 worth of tickets and I never heard them
call the winning number.

Yes they called the #... Doug come over the speaker several times and said what was going on..

I hope they get it fixed by next Friday,cause they are getting a lot of bad P.R. this year about it???

Well they announced it one time tonight I believe and said the same thing that it would be posted at the beer stand.
Here is the bummer last Friday was not won (wonder why) and we tried all night to get Tamie to post it and it never
was posted. So I would say if you bought tickets last Friday 6/8 we're all screwed. She promised all night that both numbers
would post and only tonights was posted. I'll never buy any more from this track unless they publish last weeks number
so that we can check.

I didn't have the paperwork from last week to check the winning number. I have no idea who told you

no one won the 50/50. It was posted in the Beer Stand on the 50/50 Winner board and several fans

came down and checked their number.

Every night the number is posted in the Beer Stand and announced. You can't announce a 50/50 number

during the middle of the feature. We've had a winner every night and they had no problem coming to the

beer stand and collecting their winnings and were very happy they won.

We've always paid out our 50/50. Twice this year at our Major Events the winner collected over $900.

So don't tell me we screw people.

Tammy

Maybe TCS needs to do something similar to the way I-55 does it. Have the 50/50 girl bring the bag of tickets to the victory lane and have the announcer announce it right then. Heck, a good time to do it would be right after the first feature and let the first feature winner pull the winning ticket. Then everyone would see it happening and know what is going on and there wouldn't be anyway for people to complain...

^^^^^ :) ^^^^^
Maybe TCS needs to do something similar to the way I-55 does it. Have the 50/50 girl bring the bag of tickets to the victory lane and have the announcer announce it right then. Heck, a good time to do it would be right after the first feature and let the first feature winner pull the winning ticket. Then everyone would see it happening and know what is going on and there wouldn't be anyway for people to complain...

It doesn't matter when they draw for the 50/50 someone is always going to complain. If you wait til after the 1st someone will want it done earlier because they are walking out as soon as the checkered is in the air. I used to attend a lot of races and rarely bought 50/50 because I never knew when they were going to draw.

If they would make a policy and stick to it, they would have very few complaints. When the ticket girls tell you 10:00pm and they put it off until 10:45pm like the night of the Budweiser 50, they invite a thread like this one. Fans that pay $25.00 for a ticket are not asking too much to have the number announced when they say they are going to do it. Highland and Pevely do the 50/50 during intermission. I don't know about Bellevile and Brownstown. That way the fans can leave whenever they want to if they want to beat the traffic or have to work the next day.

Mr Gundecker - Apparently you don't know what's going on at your own track. Tammie & the Beer-Stand-Girl both told me that no one claimed the winning ticket and I never heard the number called out. (look at my first post on this thread) Tammie told me she would get the number to the beer stand girl and she could post it. We checked off and on all night and finally the beer stand girl called Tammie and she said she would see
that it was posted with last nights winning number And I must say I would believe either one of them before I would believe you. I never miss a race at your track and every night I "always" buy $5 and sometime $10 worth of 50/50 and until you learn to handle it like all the other tracks you just got my last money for 50/50. My gain your loss. Just so we're talking about the same drawing it was for Friday June the 8th, 2012 @ Tri-City Speedway.

Goingracing,

That was Tammy that posted above not me! And yes I do know what is going on at our track.

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin - Then I apologize to you but Tammie & Beer-Stand-Girl or both liers. They both looked me right in
the eye and told me no one claimed the 50/50 for June 8th. So no more 50/50 for me at Tri-City until it is done
like all other tracks do it then we'll know that it's on the up & up. My gain and your lose.

Budracin8 - Unless you bought tickets that night you got no horse in this race so you can shut your pie-hole.

Kevin - Then I apologize to you but Tammie & Beer-Stand-Girl or both liers. They both looked me right in
the eye and told me no one claimed the 50/50 for June 8th. So no more 50/50 for me at Tri-City until it is done
like all other tracks do it then we'll know that it's on the up & up. My gain and your lose.

Budracin8 - Unless you bought tickets that night you got no horse in this race so you can shut your pie-hole.

Goingracing just don't buy any, and its hardly Kevin's loss.. half the money goes to the winner, and half to the drivers point fund for the end of the year... I'm pretty sure Kevin's not pocketing a couple hundred dollars, which probably doesn't mean much to him, but to you it seems like the 5 or 10 your spending is your weekly pay at least for the amount of crying your doing over it..

Another thing please learn to spell its LIARS not liers.. and its LOSS not lose....

I don't think personal attacks on here will get anything accomplished. I posted because I would like to see them change when they announce the number so I don't have to sit and watch a feature that I have no interest in. The Gundakers have always listened to the fans ideas and concerns in the past and I am sure they will try to look at what can be changed with the 50/50.

Mr DAVT - For you info it's not about the money in fact I have no idea how much it was but it's all about the principle of it. Tammie did tell me it wasn't claimed so I just wanted to check my numbers since I never heard the numbers. That being said she either lied to me or she had a blond moment. Secondly I don't think you have horse in this race so you can shut you pie-hole also. Oh by the way sorry for the type-o's

Back