601!!!

Proud!

BE night at the races tonight at Pevely and we missed seeing the 50 car tonight...but how cool it was hearing the updates over the PA throughout the night on Ed's progress at Eldora. When it was announced that "Dixon took all their money" was icing on a perfect evening at Pevely for sure! Congrats Ed, you deserve it! Get home safe.
Scott Drury

Congratulations Eddie!! Way to make it 601!! And for those of you who said Eddie was a one track wonder, ha! Way to prove them wrong!! Eddie is back!! Congrats to Ed and the whole 50 crew!! You guys definitely deserve it!! See you guys soon!!
***Todd and Britt***

first half the race was pretty smooth sailing til a lap car came up and ran him into the concrete on corner entry at that point the front end was towed out almost 3 inches but the new circle wheels definitly held up to the test and carried the car to the finish.

I knew you can do it...Great Job Eddie!!! It is always a joy watching you race.

Danny you must be very proud of your Dads accomplishments. You need to take some of the credit for all your hard work when you helped him out as a crew chief.

Keep it up Ed...you da man!!!! ;)

That was a awesome run. It was a honor to watch Ed run around the High Banks. I had my notebook out.lol Congrats on a stellar career

Shane Cockrum

Again congrats!!!! Wish we could of seen that one...maybe we'll see you there in a few weeks ;).

Tifffanymotorsports,
Georgette, Tiffany & Tim

Just heard about this! CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't been able to make any races yet this year due to work and other commitments.....:mad:
Hope to make a couple before the year is over.....

Back