94 Chrysler Concorde sedan for sale

hartman343

hartman343
Staff member
1994 Chrysler Concorde 4 door sedan white with grey bottom. All power interior with built in child safety seat. 3.3L motor with automatic tranny, car has had a differant motor put in in '03 with 59,000 miles. Car has 140,000 miles? (have to double check). There is approximately 53,000 miles differance between the motor and the car. Tranny had work done to it do to a factory recall. Found this out when the parking pall went out and caused the car to roll down a hill and rear end another vehicle in '04 Front end was replaced along with the radiator, A/C condenser, tranny cooler, hood, front fenders, grill, and paint. Had new brakes, rotors, tie rod ends, and rack and pinion bushings replaced in the past year (right side tie rod end put on this past Monday).
Things the car does need; new tires, 4 wheel alignment, and the steering column has a small amount of play in it from the tilt steering assembly (was told there is a bolt or nut that can be tightened up to fix this problem, I havent had time to do it).
Its my sisters car and she is selling becouse she had to move up to a mini van which she has already purchased and needs to sell this car.
Asking $2250 for it o.b.o. NADA value ranges from $1750 to $3500.
Call 573-517-7500 from 8 to 5 (work) or call 573-587-1870 (cell).
Ill try to post pics as soon as i figure out how.

Back